Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The threaded cane is based.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's hosed up beyond belief that Bloodborne and Nioh are not available on my Xbox. I might buy a PS4 pro with my tax return just for those lol.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EmmyOk posted:

You can also just quit the game from the options menu when you want pretty much and when you reload you're exactly where you quit in exactly the same scenario RE what you have or haven't killed. It was ages into FromSoftware games before I knew this lol, I thought you'd go back to a bonfire or the last non boss fog.

Yeah lol. These games have a pause it just takes like 3 button presses and a loading screen.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Martman posted:

imagine if they were bud vials instead. weedborne anyone??

https://youtu.be/CiYEYl36J00

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nioh 1 and 2 have basically the exact same heal system as Bloodborne and my conclusion is that its genius and almost better than estus. it doesn't punish you when you only have the minimum on respawn. it just means you need to spend some time focusing on the fundamentals instead of the boss.