Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

THe ghost post was me saying I almost called Laurence the N-word tonight

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

My weapon ran out of durability because I kept dying in the first area over and over and I cannot continue the game. Good god what have I become.

:staredog:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Do not under any circumstances ever post a wheelhouse tweet in here.

Thankfully I watched that episode of 90 Day Fiancee on its original airing so I have no need to watch the clip again.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

who is this. he's tweeting my images, lol.

Permabanned FYAD poster

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

(haven't played Eldem Ring

Excuse me?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Gimme blood, gimme vials, gimme that which I desire

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kongming posted:

I just fist the pig’s assholes outside the jail. And then I play some Bloodborne :D

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

WAYNE CAMPBELL: I’ll just stay home and… fist the pig’s butt!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

The real games posting is when someone says something mildly critical of a fromsoft game and people teleport in to say "gyahjahaha you don't know the deep wiki Strats to farm 103902 vials in 7 seconds, methinks begone Baka gaijin!!"

Oh? Are these people in the room with you right now?