Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I love thixs game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
It's been months...suddenly I feel it...The mood is back...It's time to play Bloodborne.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Stomped Amygdala’s rear end last night.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Miserable Maid posted:

Yes

Buy a used ps4 just for Bloodborne, it's worth it

This. My used PS4 is essentially just a Bloodborne machine and it was absolutely worth it

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Maria is one of the god tier boss fights of the entire game.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
NG++ might have me beat. I’m stuck on like 3 different bosses

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

now bloodbornes age and its average fps are the same. lets savor the moment gamers

Lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Saw rumors on twitter yesterday that Bloodborne is coming to PC...loving epic if true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Saw cleaver is the best starting weapon but must be replaced with the saw spear ASAP. This is the way.