Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
about to start Bloodborne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
yup

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
this game kicks rear end!!

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005

Heath posted:

How did you fare against the first werewolf

died pretty quick the first time, then came back and spent forever killing it with my fists because i had no idea how to equip weapons

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
as usual for these games, i started thinking it’d be fun to focus on Skill but now i just want to swing the massive hammer

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
i'm also playing the bosses in a weird order cause i don't know what's going on. i went gascoigne, blood-starved beast, cleric beast, amelia

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005

a.p. dent posted:

as usual for these games, i started thinking it’d be fun to focus on Skill but now i just want to swing the massive hammer

okay i started using the threaded cane and this thing is loving awesome now that i've fortified it a bit (esp. for hitting snakes from long range)

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005

Heath posted:

As far as I can tell there is almost no reason to use the straight modd over the extended

only reasons i can think of is not hitting walls + divine damage

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
eat poo poo shadows of yharnam. you are no match for my visceral attacks

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
back in yosefka’s clinic. what the gently caress is this game.

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
anybody Returning to Yharnam? trying to get some coop going but it's janky as hell

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Still having fun, it’s a challenge but has gotten much easier as I level up and better manage my inventory and upgrades. Was glad to find out if you have a ton of blood echoes but are in bad shape and fear a boss is ahead you can warp out with the right item.

did you finish the game? i'm going to finish the game, and Cainhurst, and the DLC. but probably not all the chalice dungeons.

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
got logarius down to one hit and died...dammit. next time

the chalice dungeons are actually excellent for breaking up the main game when you need a break

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
Ailing Loran enemies give a shitload of blood echoes. can buy vials with those if ya want