Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Since the old thread is cursed(broken on mobile) here’s another one

my ps4 was stolen from me by an ex and i’m considering getting another one for this game only

sekiro making me crave it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Ludwig is my favorite boss in the game

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I love the scythe, but i mained the holy blade for most of my first play through too

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
sekiro has very very satisfying bosses

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
yeah i’m suffering from it rn

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I hate the laurence fight. First time I did the DLC was ng+ so it took me like 30 minutes to kill him, just because you have to be so careful and you can't be aggressive at all.

Like, you can, try and treat it like cleric beast, but he hits so loving hard one mistake and you're toast. I hate the stupid "fire effect" after-shocks of his attacks. Its the worst part of the maria fight too, getting hit by after images...

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

The Clowner posted:

I love this game and my favorite boss is Ludwig probably. The amount of blood spewing everywhere hits the sweet spot of "ridiculous but not too silly"

Ludwig is my favorite fight, the only one i might like a little more is the Great ape fights in sekiro

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
i rebought a ps4 and basically partially justified it for bloodborne alone

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
by the time you finish them you'll be VERY good at fighting amygdala

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
chalices are a fun podcast diversion imo. plus i really enjoyed cooping the bosses through the short ritual search

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Heath posted:

I like the Boom Hammer and the Beasthunter Saif a lot. All the DLC weapons are a ton of fun except the bowblade which is a very stylish weapon but I never had much luck with it

stack a poo poo ton of charge and thrust gems iirc

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
cleric beast is pretty much optional (unless you want the weapon/gear charm or whatever) so you are doing fine, its funny to do it late though and stomp its loving face in though

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I liked listening to podcasts and sprinting through chalice dungeons, but i don't know if i'd do it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
i bested logarius at like lvl 32 with no hud so get good