Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Anya is so cute it should be illegal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Anya is one of my absolute favorite manga characters in recent memory

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

F U T U R E D O G

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

this manga kicks rear end

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

three chapters of a dude taking a poo poo smdh

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Venuz Patrol posted:

unfortunately the new character is hot so i have to respect and acknowledge the inclusion of a bizarre eleventh hour love triangle

:yeah:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

loving hell this was a cute chapter

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i just want lloyd to kiss my wife

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Yor icing that dude through the door is some top-tier poo poo

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

hot take: the manga kicks rear end

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

love to start fires in my "fire" hat

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

David D. Davidson posted:

Random dumb theory I just had.
Franky is an alien.

You're right, that is dumb!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

tsob posted:

Is Anya tearing up when the Eden college interviewer asked her about her real mother the only time we've seen Anya think about her biological family? It kind of stood out when watching the anime in a way that it never did when I read the equivalent manga chapter. I had assumed Anya didn't even really remember her parents, and they would just never be important, but Anya getting so emotional thinking about her real mother suggests maybe they will actual come up at some point.

I think it can also be taken as her just being overwhelmed by the question and not really knowing how to react to such a raw thing? That's sort of how I took it.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

bond has done ponzi schemes

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Some Numbers posted:

Excellent chapter!

Yuri catching Loid's twitch was very good

it's cool that he still finds time to stream amongst all his other responsibilities

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

BearDrivingTruck posted:

Huh, so that thing discussed near the start of this very thread about how to localize Anya's name was only an issue because it was deliberately spelled wrong by the author?

my read is that they decided to change the official spelling along the way and this is the coverup

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

danganronpa-rear end killer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

TwoPair posted:

:same:

I can't believe I'm invested in a relationship with the comedy "elegant" guy that we already know doesn't end up happening

there's still time :hai: