Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

Loid doing a flip and landing perfectly on his feet after that kick had me dying.

God drat it Yor. Kiss your husband.

Loid trying to keep his composure while blood is coming from his mouth got me

It reminded me of that one Drill tweet

"That's not blood in my mouth, it's victory scotch"

SgtSteel91 fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Oct 19, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

It’s a call back to the beginning of the first part when he was a kid; it’s the same setup

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

They could fudge it by awarding her multiple stars or bolts at a time; she was supposed to get 3 bolts for hitting Damian

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Fangz posted:

Anya will gain maximum tonitrus, become DARK ANYA, and lead the students in a revolt against their oppressors.

Starscourge Anya

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/PoopingIRL/status/1523423060321509376?s=20&t=zPqInr2vpwNrg3w0okpDZQ

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Yeah that ending reveal :stare:

Now Operation Strix has a Plan C: the mommy scheme. Such a great way to get Yor involved with the main mission.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

I need to murder you sho that nobody dishcovers I’m really a killer (?)

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

I like Chloe and hope we see more of her

Also love Yuir has a split second crisis of conscious that arresting Loid would make Yor sad. That crack is only going to grow and I can’t wait to see which way he breaks

Also this amazing line :allears: “If that’s they guy who posed as Yuri and Wheeler, then he clearly knows magic. And we can’t beat a wizard.”

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Newest chapter is really cute

I hope Sigmund and Barbara become fake Grandparents for the Forgers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

The Code White film was playing at my local theater and I managed to see it.

It was really good!