Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
I just binged through this and it is amazing. I love every character so much. Everyone having a different extremely important secret real job is a great gimmick, and Ania is going to save the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
One thing that is mildly bothering me about this manga is how Loid has zero curiosity towards Yor's skills. He is so meticulous about every other aspect of his mission but just kinda accepts that she can catch a flying tray of hot food with one foot in high heels or beat up half a dozen bad guys in an instant. I guess it's a sign of how warped his perception of normal is, but I think its very funny how he is so incredibly suspicious of everyone except the assassin he invited into his house. Sure she's extremely convenient for his mission, but its still very silly. Maybe her brother being uncle gestapo will improve Loid's paranoia.

Not to say that I think the manga would be better if he was more suspicious of her, it's just a very funny blind spot for this otherwise overcautious super spy to have.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Mulderman posted:

So they are skipping straight passed the kissing phase.
How lewd!

I'm not sure they've even held hands with each other yet. Closest they've come is both holding Ania's hands, if I'm not forgetting a stray panel somewhere.

gnome7 fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Aug 12, 2019

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Brought To You By posted:

I forgot to tell you :colbert:

I forgot that I forgot to tell you :colbert:

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Anya is going to grow up to be an incredibly interesting adult one day. I hope she never loses her mind reading powers.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Kibibit posted:

I find it adorable that she keeps her mini hats/horn thingies even for gym class.

What are they anyway?

They're some kind of metal thing plugged directly into her brain, and how she reads minds. They made sparky sound effects whenever she read minds for the first few chapters but eventually stopped doing that, probably for the author's convenience.

This is why crowds make her pass out, I think the machine literally heats up her head when its overwhelmed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Well I was extrapolating a little, but it isn't a theory to say they're related to her mind reading. We know she underwent experiments and came out the other side able to read minds, and the only unusual thing about her physically are those cones attached to her head that never ever come off and make sparking sounds when she reads minds.

It isn't a theory to say "they are the machine that lets her reads minds." That's just the text of the presented story.