Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Mirage posted:

Anya's too young and too starved for a nuclear family to be scared. Both parents have demonstrated that they have her wellbeing foremost in their minds. Yor in particular.

she's also starved for entertainment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

RareAcumen posted:

I feel like the status of the school isn't really kept in mind. One side character forgot their homework and isn't falling apart at the thought of failure, Anya was falling asleep in class earlier.

With how intense the test to get to the interview was I feel like the strictness kinda disappeared for the most part.

i mean it's like the rich get special privileges

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Reiche posted:

You know I wouldn’t be at all surprised if this world had something akin to a super soldier serum. We don’t know much about Yor’s past so I think it’s possible.

But then again maybe she found out about her car-punting strength as a child and adjusted her future plans accordingly haha

yor nearly killed her brother when she hugged him as a child.