Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
I do apreciate thatt he author didn't even try to pretend the friends wouldn't die immediately after showing up again.The part that hit me harder was Twilight thinking "I'm in Loid's house" instead of "My house" :smith: .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021

where the red fern gropes posted:

i can't wait for the final boss of the series, Billy (age 7)

I hope the Mom Volley League returns in the future, so Billy's Mom (age 38) can show up a team.

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
Melinda's expressions are as hard to read as Desmond, that's a nice touch. As was Anya imagining her with the same dumb face as imaginary Damian, or Damian getting so used to Anya he can just dodge her on instinct.

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
She started thinking crazy when Damian mentioned his father, so yes, it's probably his fault somehow.

Also very cute chapter, especially Double Starlight Anya

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
Really cute chapter, Bond and Anya work really well together. Pretty sad revelation in the end though.

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021

amigolupus posted:

Master thieves, I think. In the final page, Sigmund brought out flowers for his wife and Yor wasn't sure when he got it.

This is a good idea, but if the thing about Grandpa teaching on the university is real, I'll bet he has something to do with the research on Anya's powers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
How old is Henderson ? Because I don't think this is the same war that took Loid's parents.

How long did the war last, or were there several wars/skirmishes during the last what, 40 years?