Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

"Muerte, buen compinche. Muerte."

Shitenshi posted:

Is there any reason that the Saint of Killers didn't have a soul but Hitler still does, despite staying in Hell too and now taking the devil's position? With odds like that, Jesse should be raring to go at the chance to take that throne. The ultimate power in the universe not working on just one guy is still pretty powerful, especially when that one guy is barred from Heaven and no one in their right mind would ever work with him given his temperament.

Starr's only chance for any kind of salvation is to just straight up become a vampire now, although I'm not sure growing a dick and ear back is possible after having lost them as a human beforehand. And I'm wondering what the Grail woman's endgame is given Starr was willing to execute her.

I think the Saint of Killers was such a piece of poo poo in life the only soul he really had was his Wife and Daughter, and when they died he lost it all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

"Muerte, buen compinche. Muerte."

jojoinnit posted:

Jesse is a terrible person but a fun character. The good guy all around is Cass. You're not supposed to root for Jesse because almost everything he does is wrong even when he actually has good intentions.

Ya, he basically has no understanding of how you're supposed to be a good person cause all his heroes are John Wayne and his dad (who is basically John Wayne) so all his answer to everything is being a loner tough guy and using violence.