Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

An insane mind posted:

I sometimes catch in passing and it's just so much smug smarming. There's no value in the show, though in my opinion it's still not as bad as Voetbal Inside or whatever the gently caress it's called now.

Yeah, VI is the absolute worst trash.

In other news,

Premier Rutte heeft geen enkel geduld voor juichende voetbalsupporters: 'je moet gewoon je bek houden.'

https://twitter.com/mvdz_/status/1307997082821816320

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

oliwan posted:

Yeah, VI is the absolute worst trash.

In other news,

Premier Rutte heeft geen enkel geduld voor juichende voetbalsupporters: 'je moet gewoon je bek houden.'

https://twitter.com/mvdz_/status/1307997082821816320

Ugh, Rutte is such a try hard.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol @ ajax

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

Koesj posted:

Y’all are welcome

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Götze to PSV lmao

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

Stultior stulto fuisti, qui tabellis crederes! - Idiot of idiots, to trust what is written!

oliwan posted:

Götze to PSV lmao

Who could've predicted that. :captainpop:

I saw the news about it 2-3 hours before it was official

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009
Andre Coronana

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

bringing this thread back from the dead because this season has genuinely been fun

- feyenoord winning their second cup this century
- sparta having their best season since the 90s
- groningen loving off to the kankerdivisie for the first time in 25 years

also every weekend someone throws a plastic cup on the field and they suspend the match. this is fine.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
:redflag:
Thank you for the post op. It's an absolutely amazing season for sure op, one of the best ever. imho ❤️❤️❤️

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

vanity slug posted:

- groningen loving off to the kankerdivisie for the first time in 25 years

It’s TOP Oss and Helmond Sport coming around the ‘borg to get their nuts kicked in for me next season, op :waycool:

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

What do you mean you're out of butter?
I hope Willem II gets promoted via the playoff since I couldn't stand to make that long rear end bus trip to Groningen for a drat KKD game

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Rid posted:

I hope Willem II gets promoted via the playoff since I couldn't stand to make that long rear end bus trip to Groningen for a drat KKD game

i hope it's almere so there's finally a flevoland team in the eredivisie, maybe one day zeeland will step up and get its poo poo together (lol)

anyway, last game of the season is against fc groningen this year, hopefully we'll get to play the full match instead of spending 6 hours of transit for 15 mins of game time

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

vanity slug posted:

i hope it's almere so there's finally a flevoland team in the eredivisie, maybe one day zeeland will step up and get its poo poo together (lol)

anyway, last game of the season is against fc groningen this year, hopefully we'll get to play the full match instead of spending 6 hours of transit for 15 mins of game time

I can make sure you'll be done in three mins tops, just say the word.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Vandaag worden we kampioen 🥹

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Groningen supporters purposely getting the game cancelled... a wonderful finale for their season, I hope they never come up again and the club disintegrates

e:

nawilo_420 fucked around with this message at 13:55 on May 14, 2023

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
🥹

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

nawilo_420 posted:

Groningen supporters purposely getting the game cancelled... a wonderful finale for their season, I hope they never come up again and the club disintegrates

e:

I'll let the RMS guys and the MC folks with 1312 neck tattoos know Sepp Blatter disapproves.

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

nawilo_420 posted:

inshallah

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Lots of H********n scum itt apparently

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

You know which club I like? PSV.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
lol & willem II

venlo and stilburg are two cities that shouldn't be in the eredivisie anyway

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

it'd be nice to have nac back in the eredivisie (andre knol bokaal baby) but i have sympathies for almere as well, as the true underdog

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
Looks like Ruud van Nistelrooy decided to throw a wobbler right before the crucial last match in the Eredivisie.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
it's so weird lol. he quits out of nowhere with one (crucial) game to go?

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

ragequittin' ruud

oh yeah last sunday we had a good ol' time with the cambuur supporters, singing the same songs, offering them free beers and ice cream. if you're willing to travel 7 hours for a match that doesn't matter in any way you're a loving legend imo

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I didn't mind Ruud as trainer but psv has been weird trainer wise these last few years.

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

nawilo_420 posted:

lol & willem II

venlo and stilburg are two cities that shouldn't be in the eredivisie anyway

If you've been to any games at WII you'd know that the old name doesn't apply anymore.

Honestly, once 4/5 of the back line was out, I was hoping we'd just get put out of our misery.

Guess we'll get to wallow in the kkd for another few years. Hooray for nothing.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Does anyone else always read kkd as "kankerdivisie"?

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
wow that’s real edgy, might as well call it keukenkampioen kompetitie while we’re at it

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Today we are all FC Twente fans

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Up the Tukkers!!!!

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
helemaal niets in amsterdam

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

berghuis finally did something right this season

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
lol @ this NAC - Emmen playoff game. would be extremely funny if nac go out

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
During the last time we won a championship (2017), I was elbow deep in my dissertation, putting in about sixty hours a week in the university library, including the Sunday of the championship match. I was listening along on the radio. When Kuyt scored his first, I made my way out of the computer room as quickly and quietly as I could, to the main desk, where the security guard was watching the match on one of his monitors. I was just in time to catch the replay. I did that two more times, and by the third there were about a dozen people coming over.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

i hope i never have to experience joey kooij in a football match ever again

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

Willem II has sent all of its Jizz to Heracles. In return, we might get their old, bald (actually capable of scoring) striker.

Also, our crappy AD is trying to push our passionate (though not very good) captain out, while signing nothing burgers.

There is little joy in Tilburg at the moment.

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Sup KKD buddy, we have Kevin van Veen now and I hope it works out but I fear not.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Rid posted:

Willem II has sent all of its Jizz to Heracles. In return, we might get their old, bald (actually capable of scoring) striker.

Also, our crappy AD is trying to push our passionate (though not very good) captain out, while signing nothing burgers.

There is little joy in Tilburg at the moment.

I heard you got plenty of rain though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

More seriously, I wish we had better opponents this practice season but I’m happy with the results, also from the B-squad. Hopefully we’ll dominate the bottom half of the league again.