Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
:redflag:
TIEN TIEN TIEN TIEN TIEN TIEN TIEN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
this is a wonderful day

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
It really is something. All because of one humble sex pest from the town I grew up in.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Its January 020 everyone

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
ajax just fired sven mislintat lmao

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
what the gently caress is going on in that club

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

Nuclear Spoon posted:

what the gently caress is going on in that club

In March of 2022 Marc Overmars had to resign as director of football because he'd been texting dick pics to basically any female employee that wandered within his eyeline. Between a lack of a clear plan to bring in new players and their coaching woes after Ten Hag left for Manchester United, they've been crashing down hard. Mislintat was brought in as a new director of football, and basically blew through the whole transfer budget before they even had a coach for the season. He's also currently under investigation because one of the players he brought in was part of a management company that also owns a stake in a company that he himself owns.

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

Skios posted:

because one of the players he brought in was part of a management company that also owns a stake in a company that he himself owns.

And he pressured the incoming player (Sosa) into changing agents on deadline day, also became it was a transfer done with Stuttgart where sven had left under a cloud not too long ago

It’s all just so unprofessional

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
https://twitter.com/AllAboutAjax/status/1706044284015653352

LOL and also LMAO.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

Skios posted:

LOL and also LMAO.

Now KNVB has ruled that the remainder of Ajax - Feyenoord has to be played on Wednesday, postponing Ajax - FC Volendam to November. And Ajax has announced that they'll take legal measures to challenge the decision, because they want to play Volendam on Wednesday and the remainder of the Feyenoord match in November.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Ugh, there is only one way to deal
with this and that is to make the 0-3 final or to make it a 0-5 forfeit or whatever. Playing out the remainder is literally giving the idiot hooligans what they want.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
Why the hell are they letting that match play out? That should be a forfeit or you basically incentivize ultras to act up to get as much of a do-over as they can get if their team is in trouble.

Isn't that a hard rule pretty much everywhere?

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

Eric Cantonese posted:

Why the hell are they letting that match play out? That should be a forfeit or you basically incentivize ultras to act up to get as much of a do-over as they can get if their team is in trouble.

Isn't that a hard rule pretty much everywhere?

Because the Dutch FA is a hilarious clusterfuck in everything they do.

In their press release they said that both clubs agreed to this, which then turned out be a lie because Feyenoord immediately said that they asked for a forfeit.

In the same press release they also said that they want to let the match play out because otherwise "fans get the power to end a match" lol

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
0-4 within five minutes. Again, LOL and also LMAO.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Should've made it ten but whatever, glad thats over and gently caress 020 forever

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Lol Ajax only subbing Chuba Akpom on because the sub that came on before him had to go off.

Come back to Boro in January, all is forgiven

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
ehm, I think the RKC keeper is currently being reanimated on the pitch? holy poo poo

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

nawilo_420 posted:

ehm, I think the RKC keeper is currently being reanimated on the pitch? holy poo poo

Thankfully it worked, he’s alive in the hospital now

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

reanimated? was there a necromancer?

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
Yeah. Apparently he 'merely' got hit in the head really hard. The rushing over with a defibrillator and screens was the standard 'this dude's not moving' protocol. Latest news out of the club is that he made it through the night according to expectations and the prognosis is good.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Yeah thankfully he's fine.

Looked loving scary, though

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
hearing reports that ajax are bad

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Just lol at bringing Akpom on in the 90th minute when your own fans are already giving him abuse

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
https://twitter.com/deOuweMeester/status/1711036448772682155

A fun relegation match in two weeks. By the way, what happens when one of those two actually is relegated? They're not allowed to play in the same league as their youth teams, are they?

Skios fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Oct 8, 2023

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Skios posted:

https://twitter.com/deOuweMeester/status/1711036448772682155

A fun relegation match in two weeks. By the way, what happens when one of those two actually is relegated? They're not allowed to play in the same league as their youth teams, are they?

their youth team would be instantly relegated, but young ajax is gonna get relegated anyway at this point lmao

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
im really loving it. god its so funny that they got steijn lol

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

i miss steijn tbh

first half was good but then we just got slapped around

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
this utretch ajax game is dumb as hell and it rocks

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009
Ajax gonna be stuck at 6 matches played the rest of the season

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
lmao they restarted it. utrecht scored and then they suspended it again

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Griefor posted:

Ajax gonna be stuck at 6 matches played the rest of the season

Good

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Make them play in empty stadiums

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
ajax in the relegation zone, it makes me feel so
good lol

hiring steijn was a real masterstroke. i mean, who can look at this cv and not be blown away?

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Steijn has been sacked, too bad lol

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

rip to the trainer beloved by spartans and feyenoorders alike

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
At least they can rebuild off of the Ajax Under 21 team.

Hang on, I'm being handed a note.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

what the gently caress is going on with fc dordrecht, they're suddenly good???

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
KKD is insanely chaotic this season op

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
https://twitter.com/anicaaax/status/1718642160419934407

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

lmao