Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Utgardaloki posted:

https://m.youtube.com/user/MrBtongue

Bobby hasn't posted anything in over a year and his videos were sparse to begin with, but they're all very very smart and good
I probably like his Shanidfication of Fallout video the most, because it goes into one of the main things I love about games; how they are able to do all these side bits of character and world-building that other mediums couldn't really do as well due to the interactivity of games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

sea of losers posted:

i implore you: instantly ban anyone who posts AngryJoe or AVGN
reasons as follows:
1. theyre both famous enough to live off youtube money / fame without patreons or they have tons of patreons or whatever, so they've already "made it" as far as youtube reviewing goes
2. they both try to be funny by being really angry
3. neither of them are funny and both of them just seem impotently petulant, without providing anything else of value in their content
4. in fact just ban any reviewer with "angry" in their name. or make the poster go make a "bad dumb videos about videogames" thread and put them there
James Rolfe actually has neat informative videos, but they're about his bigger interest, movies, which obviously isn't in the purview of this thread.