Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
Starname: Red Eye
Planetname: Shard

Feel free to translate if it fits the narrative better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
Supremacy has already been done and is boring. Iīd rather see what a primarily Purity playthrough would bring to the table.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Deceitful Penguin posted:

The idea of the Nordics working with Britain is wild but then having the Scots be I charge?

I thought this was Sci-Fi and not fantasy
Indeed, we drink coffee, not tea, damnit!

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

GunnerJ posted:

None of the political unions really made a hell of a lot of sense to me, they just seemed to arbitrarily want big continent-approximate blocs and threw a dart at a board for principal national players at times. Maybe this is supposed to reflect the chaos of The Mistake or whatever.
Didnīt the blocks emerge after what was basically a minor global Dark Age? If so, I guess it would be a somewhat reasonable explanation.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
So, since we are going Supremacy/Harmony, will we be getting our own E.V.A units later on (emotionally unstable teen pilots optional)?

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
Save the earth

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
GAAA

Letīs have a nice vacation for our Purity INTEGR friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
Letīs go with Exodus, we can always phone aliens/progenitors/Chtulhu when weīve saved what we can from the old world.