Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

I was going to ask if anyone had ever seen After Last Season because I’d only ever seen the trailer, and I thought there was no way in hell it could be a real thing. As it turns out, it IS real, and also available to watch in its entirety on youtube:

https://youtu.be/JliQqpeTZNA

So cover me, I’m going in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Pastry of the Year posted:

Am I misremembering things based on a handful of standout memories, or were there a rash of "weird, horrible child" movies in the 90s?

RC and Moon Pie posted:

The Dennis the Menace film came out a couple of years after these, too.

I rewatched Problem Child 2 recently after renting it as a kid (and adoring the grossout stuff). I figured it was bad, but I didn't anticipate just how uncomfortable it is. Lawanda's not much of a villain and Junior does some really, really sadistic stuff to people who haven't done more than be run-of-the-mill jerks.

More along the lines of Clifford, this was also around the time that Jack with Robin Williams came out as well.