Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I've seen it twice, and honestly I'd have to struggle to remember what happened, it was so bland. But yeah that's the gist.

The best Larry the Cable Guy movie is Delta Farce, and that movie is awful (not in the good way). Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector was so bad I turned it off before it ended, and my threshold for turning bad movies off is extremely high. It has to be truly offensively bad/boring for me to throw in the towel and end my suffering prematurely.

I have seen parts of the Larry the Cable Guy Tooth Fairy movie, (dunno the exact name). I don't remember where or why it was on the TV, but I do remember very clearly seeing him in a tutu and a sleeveless tartan shirt with a wand talking to the pretty young girl who was supposed to be his love interest.

And whilst I am intrigued, I have never sat down to watch the full film. I sure hope everything worked out OK in the end for those crazy kids.

BrigadierSensible has a new favorite as of 05:35 on Aug 18, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

yeah I eat rear end posted:

The first one is a pretty decent movie, but I feel like the Bring it On sequels belong in this thread because, honestly, they are terrible, but I've made it a point just for the sake of completion to watch all of them. I found out today there is a 2017 sequel I missed called Bring It On: Worldwide #Cheersmack, featuring spooky mask wearing cheerleaders hacking in to routine transmissions to do whatever a cheersmack is. The twist is the most obvious one ever, the international cheersmack competition means nothing in the end (e: technically it does but it's all about the main group and the masked ones, the international teams are just filler), there's a knockoff banksy over the top anti-social media love interest, it's just bad but at the same time I can't hate it.

Are people like this real? Are they supposed to be realistic portrayals of cheerleaders where they put cheer in front of all their verbs and engage in cheer-offs in inner city alleys? Who knows.

I didn't choose the cheer life, the cheer life chose me.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

This is not really in the spirit of this thread, but the two worst films I have ever seen, are Mr. Wrong starring a still-closeted Ellen DeGeneres, and The Pallbearer, which was David Schwimmer from Friend's attempt to become a cinematic leading man.

Both are indescribably awful. Not in a fun-bad way, but in the way that only unfunny comedies can be.