Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
There are many slang words for penis. They include dick, cock, and schlong. Sometimes it is called the male member.

If a man's penis skin changes color and he doesn't know why, he should go to a doctor. He could have an infection, diabetes or cancer.[10] A sunburn on the penis can happen quickly. If a man is outside without clothes, he will get a sun tan. That is normal. Too much sun causes a sunburn. Doctors say to use sunscreen (sun cream) before and after nude swimming. A sunburn can happen in a few minutes on a very sunny day.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

welp, I looked up "anus" thinking it would be funny and there was a photo of a lady spreading her butt cheeks. thanks, simple english wikipedia.

lol

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
The caption for the photo is: A female human anus that has been bleached

which is pretty funny, i think

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Haha

cda

by Hand Knit

Heather Papps posted:

Nineteen Eighty-Four is a novel written by George Orwell in 1948. The book is about what Orwell thought the world could have looked like in the year 1984.

lol

cda

by Hand Knit
Animal Farm is a novel written by George Orwell in 1945. The book is about what Orwell thought a farm would look like, if it was run by animals.

cda

by Hand Knit
Les Miserables is a novel by Victor Hugo. "Les Miserables" is French for "The Miserables."

cda

by Hand Knit
Extra Complicated English Wikipedia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
Rodney Dangerfield (November 22, 1921 – October 5, 2004), born Jacob Cohen, was an American comedian and actor.

Unsourced quotes

It's Not Easy Bein' Me: A Lifetime of No Respect But Plenty of Sex and Drugs (2004)

”I don't get no respect!”

Simple: I get respect.

”I tell ya, my wife likes to talk during sex. Last night, she called me from a motel.”

Simple: I tell you, my wife likes to talk while having sex. Last night she was in a motel from where she phoned me and talked to me.

”I told my doctor I broke my arm in two places. He told me to keep out of those places.”

Simple: I told my doctor that my arm was broken at two places. The doctor told me not to go to the places ever again where I broke my arm.