Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Heather Papps posted:

Grasses are an important food for many animals, like deer, buffalo, cattle, mice, grasshoppers, caterpillars, and many other grazers. Unlike other plants, grasses grow from the bottom, so when animals eat grass they usually don't destroy the part that grows.[2] Without grass, dirt can wash away into rivers (erosion).

Nothing wrong with growing from the bottom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

welp, I looked up "anus" thinking it would be funny and there was a photo of a lady spreading her butt cheeks. thanks, simple english wikipedia.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

cda posted:

The caption for the photo is: A female human anus that has been bleached

which is pretty funny, i think

it is very funny, and would have been more so if I had not been at work.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

bee eater posted:

The chest is the front part of the torso. It is between the neck and abdomen.

what an unfortunate looking young fellow/lady

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

joke_explainer posted:

There's a whole weird subculture on wikipedia of people fighting to get to post pictures of their genitals or whatever, for what is completely obvious to be some kind of sexual thrill at imagining people around the world looking at their genitals but they argue back and forth in the talk pages about why their dong is the one that should be on the official 'dong' page

Amazing

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Don Quixote

"Donkey Hote" redirects here.

BYOB: "Donkey Hote" redirects here.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Teamwork is when many people work together. They work together to reach a goal. Teamwork helps people to understand others, build friendly friendships, and to get any job done the right way. In health care, teamwork is often practiced to help patients at the hospital. All team members are given a job to do. In teamwork, all work is shared

wouldn't just "build friendships" suffice? I mean I guess friendship is like :) whereas a friendly friendship is like :]

Sailing the seas of BYOB in a friendly friendship

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm now imagining this article in regular Wikipedia

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

cda posted:

Rodney Dangerfield (November 22, 1921 – October 5, 2004), born Jacob Cohen, was an American comedian and actor.

Unsourced quotes

It's Not Easy Bein' Me: A Lifetime of No Respect But Plenty of Sex and Drugs (2004)

”I don't get no respect!”

Simple: I get respect.

”I tell ya, my wife likes to talk during sex. Last night, she called me from a motel.”

Simple: I tell you, my wife likes to talk while having sex. Last night she was in a motel from where she phoned me and talked to me.

”I told my doctor I broke my arm in two places. He told me to keep out of those places.”

Simple: I told my doctor that my arm was broken at two places. The doctor told me not to go to the places ever again where I broke my arm.

This is it, the simple English Wikipedia Rosetta stone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN