Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutonForensic

My neck, my back,
my pussy and my crack are parts of my body. The best thing to do to them is to lick them, but only if one puts their neck into it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

simple english wikipedia has lost its drat mind. simple english wikipedia, what is your defense?

Many psychopaths are charming and often manage to have superficial ties with other people. They use other people for their own benefit. Psychopaths often show other antisocial behaviour as well, including sadism, violence and deception. They are very selfish and discard people whom they have no further use for. They tend to have many children by many partners.[1]

and if the number of children can be used to gauge how twisted & hosed up a psychopath is, how many children do you have, simple english wikipedia?

One million (1,000,000), or one thousand thousand, is the natural number after 999,999 and before 1,000,001. The name is derived from Italian, where "mille" was 1,000, and 1,000,000 became a "milione", as 'a large thousand'.