Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Shed

A shed is a simple, single-storey structure in a garden which is used for storage. Some people use their shed to do hobbies or as a workshop. There are many types of sheds. Some sheds are small open-sided structures with tin rooves. Some sheds are large structures framed by wood. Some sheds are made out of plastic. Sheds used on farms can be large and tall structures. Sheds can be made with metal panels attached to a metal frame, plastic or vinyl panels attached to a frame, all-wood construction.

---

Uses of flowers

As decoration

Flowers have long been admired and used by humans. Most people think that flowers are beautiful. Many people also love flowers for their fragrances (scents). People enjoy seeing flowers growing in gardens. People also enjoy growing flowers in their backyards, outside their homes. People often wear flowers on their clothes or give flowers as a gift during special occasions, holidays, or rituals, such as the birth of a new baby (or a Christening), at weddings (marriages), at funerals (when a person dies).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
The harp is a musical instrument. It is the second biggest string instrument in an orchestra. It dates back to 4000 BC when the Egyptians used them in holy places. Christian artists often draw angels playing harps in Heaven.
---
Heaven is a concept of the afterlife (what happens after somebody dies) in many religions. Some people who believe in heaven say that it is a place that is perfect. They believe heaven is where people will go after they die if they have been good. Some people also believe in Hell, which is a place where people will go when they die, if they have been bad.
---
In many mythologies and religions, Hell is a place where souls (minds, separated from material body) of wicked people go after their lives on Earth end. It is a virutalized reality which accommodates the quantum mind which is administered by either God, the creator of all Life and Heaven (which is like Hell a virtual reality place where souls go, but is pleasant has human beauty truth and honor), and Earth, or by some underling deity, assigned to being the warden for beings in Hell. It is often thought of as the opposite of Heaven, and a place where no love is. In many religions, Hell is the place where the souls of dead people go if they have done evil things in life.

Plant MONSTER.

Waluigi

Waluigi is a character in Nintendo's series of Mario video games. He is the villain version of Luigi in the same way that Wario is the evil version of Mario. Waluigi is a very long, thin, tall man, who wears purple. However, Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, and Yoshi are all friends.

Charactistics
Possibly Brother of Wario.
Hyped in the strikers series.
He acts silly.
Very tall and thin
Upside-down Ls (Γs) on hat, gloves and mustache
Wears purple and black
Evil version of Luigi
Owns construction company
Has self pity

Plant MONSTER.

Björk was born Björk Guðmundsdóttir on 21 November 1965 in Reykjavík, Iceland. She is an Icelandic singer, songwriter, composer, actress, record producer and DJ. She mostly writes her own songs. She is best known for telling people how she feels with emotions and for her unique voice. She sings mostly in English but sometimes in Icelandic.

Plant MONSTER.

Don Quixote

"Donkey Hote" redirects here.

Plant MONSTER.

Teamwork is when many people work together. They work together to reach a goal. Teamwork helps people to understand others, build friendly friendships, and to get any job done the right way. In health care, teamwork is often practiced to help patients at the hospital. All team members are given a job to do. In teamwork, all work is shared

wouldn't just "build friendships" suffice? I mean I guess friendship is like :) whereas a friendly friendship is like :]

Plant MONSTER.

Purple Haze is a type of marijuana that has buds that look like purple hairs all around it making it more potent, that is, it has more THC in it. It came into recognition when Jimi Hendrix wrote a song about it and its effects after he had it in the Himalayan region of Nepal. This herb is naturally found on the higher hilly region and himalayan region of Nepal.

Plant MONSTER.

When breathed in, Jenkem makes the person see crazy things. It is like a crazy dream, the person imagines things happening that are not really happening. The person may also hear sounds that are not really there. This is called a hallucination. Jenkem is also used to make a person happy. Because it is made out of fermented waste (or old feces), it is also very stinky.

Some say it is as if you have a curtain in front of you.

Plant MONSTER.

Excluding smoking risks, smoking hashish and weed all the time can potentially help someone to be caught up in a repetitive loop of habits in life, some which may be unhealthy. Quitting, doing more productive things or tripping on a serotonin psychedelic can help reset these habits but that is another topic all together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

n a Christian marriage, both partners promise to love each other for the rest of their lives. There are certain restrictions on who can marry or be married; those closely related, like brothers and sisters usually cannot marry. This is usually to prevent genetic problems for the children.