Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
i know what you're thinking: that sounds bad rear end. but here's what you don't know. they're terrible at their jobs. they're dumb as hell, their magic is all hosed up, they stink, they can't bite people for poo poo. classic jack of all trades master of none situation except they're also racist, sexist (even the lady one), absolutely awful in bed. no redeeming qualities at all. complete and total gently caress wads. so just forget about them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

cda posted:

i know what you're thinking: that sounds bad rear end. but here's what you don't know. they're terrible at their jobs. they're dumb as hell, their magic is all hosed up, they stink, they can't bite people for poo poo. classic jack of all trades master of none situation except they're also racist, sexist (even the lady one), absolutely awful in bed. no redeeming qualities at all. complete and total gently caress wads. so just forget about them

Wasn't this the plot of Anna Karenina?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Zeluth

by Fluffdaddy
Encyclopedia Brown over here.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit

Zeluth posted:

Encyclopedia Brown over here.

Encyclopedia Brown only he's a regular kid that doesn't know anything and is easily fooled

cda

by Hand Knit
Encyclopedia Brown and the Case of Where Do Girls Pee From

Heather Papps

hello friend

hmmm, it appears that the curse used was necromantic in..... holy poo poo did you see? did you see that loving squirrel? what the poo poo i am outta here that guy is deaed

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

DJ Lich tries to go digital but touchscreens don't respond to his bony fingers so he has to use a stylus like a dork.

Heather Papps

hello friend

one of the werewolves is from austrailia so his cycle is totally hosed up compared to the rest of the NA pack crew

FreshCutFries

cda posted:

stop making GBS threads on were wolf wizard detectives. if you don't like them, then don't use their detective service.

google THIS

Thingyman posted:

stop making GBS threads on were wolf wizard detectives. if you don't like them, then don't use their detective service.

Now we know who's leaving all the one star Yelp reviews for werewolf wizard detectives.

beer pal

jk rowling: did you know the were wolf wizrd detectives also all have a foot fetish

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

cda

by Hand Knit

Thingyman posted:

they suck at casting spells. when they are wolves, other wolves kick their asses. when they see a chalk outline they think it means the guy was made of chalk.

cda

by Hand Knit
"a woman has gone missing, i'm going to turn into a wolve and smell her clothes"

"great idea, that way you can track her scent"

"oh ....uh, yeah, i guess i could do that too"

cda

by Hand Knit
"ahh gently caress i forgot, my wolf nose is awful. i can't smell anything. you also can't understand me because im a wolf. I guess I'll point at that bodega owner over there. he looks like he could be guilty, I think. I can't see too well either. my glasses fell off when i transformed""

cda

by Hand Knit
"it was a really bad idea to do this D.A.R.E. presentation on a full moon"

Heather Papps

hello friend

listen dude this is a good spell but you are a omega, fuckin' know your place, bitch

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
none of the blood work from the crime scene ever makes it to the lab b/c werewolf wizard detective keeps lapping it up

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

nut

look some of us don't familiarize ourselves w fantasy lore on the reg

that being said, i will try to justpost my heart out.

ahem

The uh elf is too short to see the important clue of the murder that's on the shelf

Heather Papps

hello friend

bee eater posted:

The elf is too short to see the important clue of the murder that's on the shelf

hmmmm yes, but santa i don't care if he is naughty or nice. is he guilty or innocent?

beer pal

my partner buried my wand in the back yard again. guess ill just use the xerox. how do yo use the xerox.

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

cda

by Hand Knit

beer pal posted:

my partner buried my wand in the back yard again. guess ill just use the xerox. how do yo use the xerox.

Heather Papps

hello friend

when she walked in my heart stopped for a moment. her hair was golden brown, and it went all the way to the floor. this bitch was going to be the death of me, i could tell.

are you detective Zev Wizardman? she whined

yes, i barked, pointing to a seat, and pouring myself a glass of red potion.

i could tell it was going to be a long night, as full as the moon in the sky..

Stoner Sloth

Heather Papps posted:

one of the werewolves is from austrailia so his cycle is totally hosed up compared to the rest of the NA pack crew

it's so much worse than that:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093227/

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

google THIS

"You're a loose cannon! Turn in your badge, your starry hat, and Mr. Squeakles!"

grrrrr*SQUEAKYSQUEAKY*rrrrrrrr

"Give iiiit! Give it!"

grrrrrRRRRRRRRRR*SQUEAKY*RRRRR

"Give it to me! Bad werewolf-wizard-detective! Bad!"

GGGRRRR*SQUEAK*RRAAARRARRAAARAA*SQUEAK*AAAARRR (continues snarling and whipping his head back and forth as the chief tries to pull Mr. Squeakles away)

Heather Papps

hello friend

A werewolf is a mythical monster. It is a human who turns into a fearsome wolf-like creature during the full moon. There are characteristics that make werewolves special, and that allow a person to tell them apart from real wolves, such as the eyes, shape, and tail.
A wizard, magician, sorceror or sorceress is a fictional or mythical person who uses magic. This ability to use magic may be due to innate ability, training, or both. Wizards are often depicted as having a special connection to supernatural beings, such as gods or fairies, or as such supernatural beings themselves.
A detective is a person who investigates crime. Most detectives are police officers. Some are hired by a private person or company, for example to stop theft. Those are called private investigators. There are many stories about detectives. Some famous fictional (not real) detectives are Sherlock Holmes, Inspector Clouseau, Nancy Drew, The Hardy Boys.

Were Wolf Wizard Detectives will search public and private databases, investigate people and examine evidence in order to solve the case.

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Aug 16, 2019

Twenty Four

cda posted:

Encyclopedia Brown and the Case of Where Do Girls Pee From

It's so dumb but I laughed really hard at this for like a full minute, so thanks!

Escape From Noise

Doing all of my crimes the day after the full moon to get a head start.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
actually, i heard there was no such thing as a "werewolf wizard detective" :airquote:

----------------

Macnult

classic tale of ‘werewolf wizard detective vs. self’ as they track down the infamous full-moon murderer

Heather Papps

hello friend

a wizard cursed himself by accident, now he is a werewolf and doing a big murder
he wakes up and is like i must solve this murder, and never does because every full moon another one happens.

roams the countryside, never picking up on the fact that it is he who is the were wolf wizard detective.

google THIS

He's a werewolf. He's a wizard. Together, they solve crimes, and also, they're the same person. This fall, on the CW.

cda

by Hand Knit
people think they're jsut regular detectives, who are wizards, but actually theyre also were wolves who only howl at PoC

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
there potions dont work, convictions based on their arrests keep getting thrown out bc of procedural violations, and when the moon gets full the onl thing that happens is their dicks/boobs get hairier

----------------

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

He's a werewolf. He's a wizard. Together, they solve crimes, and also, they're the same person. This fall, on the CW.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
bunch of angry white guys looking skeptically at were wolf wizard detective, not sure if they should kick him out of their white power meeting

Macnult

were wolf wizard detective did t spend all this time studying ancient rune pages and hounding for sex just to be stuck behind a desk

Macnult

were wolf cage right next to the drunk tank

Heather Papps

hello friend

Macnult posted:

were wolf cage right next to the drunk tank

hey man werewolf warlock sergeant is a sweet gig

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cda posted:

"a woman has gone missing, i'm going to turn into a wolve and smell her clothes"

"great idea, that way you can track her scent"

"oh ....uh, yeah, i guess i could do that too"

Lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

this fall, on the byob, it's a werewolf wizard detective, a lone wolf magician used to working a lone. but his new partner in the drug unit is a german shephard named harris. they get alone and have fun, and solve all the crime! this fall on byob!