Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

hello i am a sorting trilby. put me on and i will tell you your house for the next 3 years and also why.

i have stripes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i don't have eyes is anyone here?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

*whispering to self* Please, not Couponerin, please, not Couponerin.

nut

wears a backwards kangol sorting hat, gets sorted out of the house party

Heather Papps

hello friend

google THIS posted:

hmmm yeah, def a couponerin. he's trying to make a deal, and the three noble attributes of house Couponerin are:
*bargaining*
*knife skills*
*math*

and the three bad things of the house are
*cowardice*
*whispering*
*too cute for their own good*

NEXT

Heather Papps

hello friend

bee eater posted:

wears a backwards kangol sorting hat, gets sorted out of the house party

HOUSE CHILLUMBRAU FOR YOU!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
(yelling because the Hat has no eyes and I don't want to startle it. I also warm up my hands first before I pick up the Hat. I rolled a 17 for my saving throw:)

I'M PUTTING YOU ON MY HEAD NOW...

Heather Papps

hello friend

Splatmaster posted:

(yelling because the Hat has no eyes and I don't want to startle it. I also warm up my hands first before I pick up the Hat. I rolled a 17 for my saving throw:)

I'M PUTTING YOU ON MY HEAD NOW...

yeah we got a Maxminnerman here. your house ideals are
*efficiency

and your house weakness are
*hyperfocus

basically this house could be good at anything but tends to focus on one main thing. the house crest is a boy, surrounded by women, reading a book. the book is about how to understand women.
the female version is basically the same, but like, you know. hey listen man everything here at hogswarts is open source and cc licensed if you need to make a leather pup version of the sigil go nuts anyways NEXT

Macnult

getting nervous because what if the hat has spindly legs that it only reveals when you wear it

Heather Papps

hello friend

Macnult posted:

getting nervous because what if the hat has spindly legs that it only reveals when you wear it

i am a magically animated hat containing the soul of the founder of hogswarts i don't even have one leg.
anyways this guy is def a Sirmixasherlocke this is a house for those who posses both the desire to please, appreciate, and worship that booty, but are also not so dumb as to just put on a magic hat without asking if it first has legs.

your colours are black and yellow, and your magykcal praxis will be devoted to a modified version of the heroes journey where crossing the abyss results in lols, not baws.

Peg Sliderskew
I currently have a 2 bedroom house and would really like to go up to 3 bedroom if possible, preferably detached with a mature garden. Can you help?

Courtesy of Manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

hockey jockey posted:

I currently have a 2 bedroom house and would really like to go up to 3 bedroom if possible, preferably detached with a mature garden. Can you help?

yeah man House Huntington is all about architectural magic and geomancy, go nuts.

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

lol

Rivethead

I wandered in here by accident. This hat smells like a wheel of Parmesan left in the sun.

Twenty Four

ok sorry that was a great post but put me somewhere!

Heather Papps

hello friend

you are gonna def be in House Goodolboyos. they roam the roads and byways surrounding hogswarts, and their sigil is a big traffic sign with a very cute bear on it.

the main weakness is they laugh at others, not in a mean way, but sometimes, they stand in the road and point at hogswarts computer laboratory and technomological center for advanced posting and laugh at a joke only they understand.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Rivethead posted:

I wandered in here by accident. This hat smells like a wheel of Parmesan left in the sun.

yeah you're gonna go in House Grasrauchejedentaggras. i, i mean, i think you know the deal. legacy kids are so entitled.

Twenty Four

Heather Papps posted:

you are gonna def be in House Goodolboyos. they roam the roads and byways surrounding hogswarts, and their sigil is a big traffic sign with a very cute bear on it.

the main weakness is they laugh at others, not in a mean way, but sometimes, they stand in the road and point at hogswarts computer laboratory and technomological center for advanced posting and laugh at a joke only they understand.

love it :)

OB_Juan

Not every day is a good day.

Sort me, o hat.

Heather Papps

hello friend

OB_Juan posted:

Sort me, o hat.

house Ministragetarius for this guy, sigil is a big soldier, then smaller soldiers till they are invisible. mostly deal with strategum and magic based on size and scale, very good at tricking women into thinking their dick is bigger than it actually is, but know terrain and battle tactics so they can succeed using said knowladge. ladies in this house are amazing at countours and eyeliner. non binary people i don't know folks, we'll figure it out together.

house colours are marine and ultra marine

Fenrir

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

I'm tired as poo poo after tower work but while I get coffee lemme just put on this... hat?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Fenrir posted:

I'm tired as poo poo after tower work but while I get coffee lemme just put on this... hat?

listen man, me too. i've been sorting all day. anyways, i am a trilby, or a sorting hat if you wish.

okay so, you are very obviously a MetalStarr. this house values grit, determination, and stick to-it ness aboove all else. the weakness include blown knees, bloody fingers, hurt earts, and sometimes dying early because the gridironwork sometimes makes yer brain mush. house sigil is a pig, flayed, with it's head upon a spike.
anyways i think you are actually the Perfect of MetalStarr so here have this thing that i say about it because i am a hat and can't do anything else. talk to the headmaster

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I hope I get into Pufflehump

Heather Papps

hello friend

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I hope I get into Pufflehump

yup. so you know this but this is the bravest house in the whole of hogswarts. you guys basically do whaetver you want and everyone generally is mad, till they get it, then they love it so much. thanks for stopping by, a rare pleasure.

Fenrir

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Heather Papps posted:

talk to the headmaster

Aw, poo poo... is his wifi acting up again?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Fenrir posted:

Aw, poo poo... is his wifi acting up again?

hunh. guess you got an on field promotion pal. hello, headmaster.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

hunh. guess you got an on field promotion pal. hello, headmaster.

know what, this is fine. gently caress me right?

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
What if we're allergic to headwear?

High on the hog, 90's style.

Korean Boomhauer
sorry if my head is sweaty, i took a really intense grumper and i had to hunker down to make the magic happen.

joke_explainer

I can't resist an opportunity to have another poster acknowledge my existence

Theotus

hello is this new employee orientation?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I accidentally hosed the hat

Goons Are Gifts

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Not that we wouldn't know the answer, but what house did you end up in

Heather Papps

hello friend

joke_explainer posted:

I can't resist an opportunity to have another poster acknowledge my existence

i am a hat, posters go on walls but it is nice to meet another magically animated item

also having a bit of a sorting backlog, got slightly cursed last night patience children of hogswarts, please

Heather Papps

hello friend

LastGoodBoy posted:

What if we're allergic to headwear?

there is a sorting hoodie somewhere around here.

Korean Boomhauer posted:

sorry if my head is sweaty, i took a really intense grumper and i had to hunker down to make the magic happen.

welldangweregonna putcha in oneotha houses befiting yer potentiality, friend. head yerself out tothealley and join anygroup youseethere and ask whathouses are cool. cooler should be full, empties in recyclingspleasethanks.

Meridian posted:

hello is this new employee orientation?

thank the goddesses, please help me

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

i... so... that wasn't a hex? hmmm.

Finger Prince

Hogwarts sure has a lot of houses, to be just handing them out of a hat. What's the catch? Bad neighborhood? Questionable mortgage financing? Built by ghosts?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Finger Prince posted:

Hogwarts sure has a lot of houses, to be just handing them out of a hat. What's the catch? Bad neighborhood? Questionable mortgage financing? Built by ghosts?

sorry i am a hat, bad at typing and the thread title has a typo. this is hogswarts. you a new student or what?

sugarstarshower
🧙🏻‍♀️

Escape From Noise

But what if I'm a bad boy who doesn't play by the rules, but later on it turns out I have a heart of gold and also I take care of my grandma on the weekends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

But what if I'm a bad boy who doesn't play by the rules, but later on it turns out I have a heart of gold and also I take care of my grandma on the weekends?

i guess the question is, do you want to be sorted or choose your own house? i assume you know all of them, as it is part of your entrance exam