Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i went to the hospital wednesday at midnight for a work induced anxiety attack and now i'm on blood pressure meds and all hosed up on brain pills. owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Scott Baio Nudes posted:

hurt my side weeks ago doing nothing and it still bothers me what up

2 years ago i fractured a rib attempting to unbolt a power steering pump from underneath my car.

10 years ago i got a hernia from attempting to unscrew a clutch line from a slave cylinder

i am TERRIBLE underneath cars

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Agile Vector posted:

i am now officially 35 but can still pass for late 20s. every day is a fight against my increasing momentum to dad bod despite not yet being a dad of any type

its okay though, despite a young face i have had like 5 small kidney stones and have orthotics for plantar fasciitis and nascent tailors bunions. its foot health month for me so i went proper old prep and bought gold bond foot power too which loving owns during the warm summer

yospos share your old people things you found out actually work. ill also add my knee pillow for sleep that helps relieve the ache in my left knee ive had every morning for years

i take a baby aspirin every day in case i have a stroke or afib again to avoid blood clots.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
poorly phrased, i have not had a stroke yet

although im sure its coming

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

DiggityDoink posted:

isn't when you die the only time you cum and piss at the same time?

youre not trying hard enough

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

rotor posted:

will you just look at all these whiny little children

why, did you lose your trifocals?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
just halve your daily alcohol intake, then halve that, then halve that

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
itt stymie claims to have emotions lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etJ6RmMPGko

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

rotor posted:

oh man i still have some t-shirts i had when i was in high school soooo

i assume egyptian cotton - Old Kingdom or New?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Gentle Autist posted:

I really enjoy sewing on buttons by hand. I am sewing buttons onto the waistbands of my trousers so I can use buttoned braces instead of belts and it is hella satisfying.

ive been pondering the suspender option lately. school me. how do i make it not horribly tory

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
I have tactical suspenders for my motorcycle cold weather pants tho

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

minivanmegafun posted:

I caught a side profile of myself in a mirror while wearing short jean shorts and went “hm this would be good with suspenders

and a crop top

wait then I’d just look like an older Misty from the Pokémon anime”

you could probably book $70 an hour for that look to the right crowd

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
now i'm not advocating you camwhoring, but i'm also not barring you from the option

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
just take your suspenders, cut them in half, then cut those in half, then cut those in half. boom you now have shoelaces

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
friendly reminder to stymie that we're all powerlifters though

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yeah but he does Labor so he'll be ok

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

i broke some poo poo in my 20s and now it throbs every time the weather is about to change

it's no joke

and it hurts real bad

Yeah i cut the tip of my finger off slicing tomatoes back at the cafe in '99 and glued it back on with neosporin. It's fine and still has feeling, but it definitely gets sore when the pressure drops

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
ahaha hell yes

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

rotor posted:

this thread has taught me that I am very well-preserved for my age.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

yeah it’s totally possible he’s skinny but with dangerously underdeveloped musculature

Not possible. YOSPOS is a bodybuilding forum

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

echinopsis posted:

who here considers their omega 3:6 ratio in their daily life

keep your bible poo poo out of this

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

psiox posted:

i heard somewhere that this is super dangerous regarding nasal hairs

something about the risk of potential infection being way higher due to how quickly stuff can spread to your brain and then pop pop u ded

good im doing it all the time now

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

rotor posted:

that's right i said pergola

you should put a webcam at the very top of it. the world must know what it's like in the pergolan heights

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
earl grey is my favorite tea and there's a variation somebody makes with double bergamot and it's soooo goood

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
when i make tea i pour 12oz cups and put two bags in and inevitably steep it for fifteen minutes

....can confirm

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
speaking of that tho ever since like age 35 i am INCREDIBLY regular. between 930 and 10am, without fail, every day.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

DiggityDoink posted:

im regular in the sense that as soon as i take my first sip of coffee in the morning, i have to take a poo poo

literally 2 minutes to launch from first sip, yep.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

fart simpson posted:

my right wrist started hurting pretty bad this week and then it popped really loudly and hurt less? ive never been able to do that with my wrists before. anyway problem solved. worksforme wontfix.

even two to five minutes of gentle stretching before you sit down to Computer has immeasurable benefits.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Good Sphere posted:

-i have one kidney since 3, which probably causes a lot of these things
-i have a major gout attack yearly that makes me miserable and disabled for 2-3 weeks, despite a diet that is supposed to prevent it
-i have sleep apnea, which is often associated with obesity, but i am skinny af. i use a cpap machine every night and the mask gives me a red mark over the top of my nose
-i suspected the apnea caused my narcolepsy, but the cpap doesn't seem to do nothing for that, but it does prevent my snoring so my partner does not want to murder me nightly
-i have chronic heartburn, which i take meds for nightly, but recently i now suspect it is not actually heartburn, because i never feel pain or acid coming up into my throat. only pain right below the sternum in my stomach. lack of acid? could be, because i've been mixing apple cider vinegar in my water, and it seems to prevent these attacks. seeing doc for this again soon
-i am susceptible to high cholesterol because my genes suck rear end

you should be IK of this thread, welcome

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
perfect

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

syntaxrigger posted:

more like my kingdom for a comfy chair made for someone 6'4" or above.

I am irl still mad at herman miller :argh:

you should be mad at your lovely ancestors that sexually selected for height, but whatever

69" tall here, the perfect height

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
To arrive at the perfect yosposter, take the tallest one's height, then halve that, then halve that, then halve that. That's the correct poster height.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i unironically love my height or lack thereof

i can ride a japanese motorcycle without looking (dimensionally) like a clown

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
also i do Not gently caress so idc if women go for the six foot plus gang, knock yrself out

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
holy poo poo that is the worst idea i've heard all week, and i just got off a 90 minute call focused on k8s

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
the reason we're freaking out about this being a stupid idea is that you are designing furniture for literally the curviest part of your body with tons of sensitive nerves and joints and this stupid thing called a spine, literally every square inch of your interface here is rounded and if you sit a curved thing on a flat surface, you get pressure points and life gets miserable quick, and woodworking projects get exponentially harder as you start to make more parts of them curved.

there are dudes that make a living literally just tweaking the foam padding on motorcycle seats for somebody's individual taint and sit bones, and that's like 1.5 square feet. a whole chair is like, life's work

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

rotor posted:

if your response was "wtf no" then you're young.

if your response was yes, you're middle aged.

if your response was "nothing lasts that long any more, everything is cheap plastic crap made in china now," you're old.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

fart simpson posted:

you bought a sports car in your 20s?

oh you dont even fuckin know, man

spoiler: he did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
the olds diesel would have been fine with just a moderate bump up in headgasket and head bolt strength. their dumbass move was not reinforcing _anything_

and thats how domestic manufacturers successfully murdered diesel tech in passenger cars for 25 years