Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Milan... good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
it would appear so

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Simone Poodoin posted:

Milan... good?

Feels good man

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Lmao Bologna you seriously gonna let Calabria score? Shameful.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Rumor going around that Juve offered 30m + Perin for Duvan Zapata. Not sure how I feel about that if true, Duvan is great though.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Goddamnit Napoli you could just draw, fucks sake!!!!!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

RIP SPAL, mathematically killed.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

With Inter drawing, Atalanta are mathematically in the CL. Lazio need 2 points to be sure of it.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Atalanta have scored 95 goals wtf

I guess its theroetically possible for Atalanta to win Serie A, but would require one hell of a Juve meltdown. Though the Juve meltdown is already starting :getin:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Atalanta have scored 95 goals wtf

I guess its theroetically possible for Atalanta to win Serie A, but would require one hell of a Juve meltdown. Though the Juve meltdown is already starting :getin:

Juve have to drop 7 points which means they'd have to lose two more games and draw the last one. Atalanta have to win every game, which they totally could. Juve play Samp, Cagliari and Roma so it's highly unlikely, but then again I didn't think they'd lose to Udinese.

What's going to be strange is that Juve can be handed the title by Milan (beating Atalanta tomorrow) or Inter (beat Atalanta on the last matchday) which will be pretty lol from a Juventus perspective.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Gigi Galli posted:

Juve have to drop 7 points which means they'd have to lose two more games and draw the last one. Atalanta have to win every game, which they totally could. Juve play Samp, Cagliari and Roma so it's highly unlikely, but then again I didn't think they'd lose to Udinese.

What's going to be strange is that Juve can be handed the title by Milan (beating Atalanta tomorrow) or Inter (beat Atalanta on the last matchday) which will be pretty lol from a Juventus perspective.

What is the first tiebreaker anyway, H2H? I figured it was GD which Atalanta have an insurmountable lead on, so they would only need to make up 6 points, which is more feasible than 7

Though if Juve continue to play defense likey they did on on the Fofana goal, things gonna get interesting

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

What is the first tiebreaker anyway, H2H? I figured it was GD which Atalanta have an insurmountable lead on, so they would only need to make up 6 points, which is more feasible than 7

Though if Juve continue to play defense likey they did on on the Fofana goal, things gonna get interesting

Yeah it's head to head, head to head goal difference, overall goal difference. Juve has the edge because they won the first match and the last one was a draw.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

I’m enjoying the heck out of post lockdown Lazio meltdown

Edit: welp

Ungratek fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Jul 23, 2020

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
come on you atalantas

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Can Juve get 2 points in 3 games???

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Can Juve get 2 points in 3 games???

I have my doubts

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

trem_two posted:

I have my doubts

Have you consulted the referees?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Shrapnig posted:

Have you consulted the referees?

They just need to stick with their top tactic of kicking the ball at defenders' arms

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sassuolo had four (4!) goals disallowed by VAR. I only saw the first one which was legit. Anybody catch the rest?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Sassuolo had four (4!) goals disallowed by VAR. I only saw the first one which was legit. Anybody catch the rest?

https://twitter.com/Futball_Karim/status/1287138676603072513

they all seemed correctly called

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Man, Lecce almost made the relegation fight real interesting but as it stands the loss at Bologna just now means they’ll probably go down without much fanfare. Genoa winning the post lockdown derby is gonna turn out to be the biggest 3 points they got this season.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Yeah the end of that match was very cruel for them and they're now pretty much dead.

Funny enough if they win both matches and Torino lose all 3 they have left, Lecce wins the tie breaker. Won't happen but would be crazy if it did.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Good to see the original fascists absolutely wreck the pretenders 5-1. Ciro hat trick.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Juve merda.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/WesleyVictorM/status/1287508560344240131

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The man just wants to smoke!!

Congrats on title number 9 for fucks sake. It’d be something if for once every other team wasnt poo poo, or at least, less poo poo! I expect a lot of stats warriors to come out and say how Juve were gifted a title and the restart favored them and whatnot but the fact of the matter is nobody is loving good enough to beat them consistently. It’s maddening.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Peep these advanced stats

https://www.transfermarkt.com/serie-a/topErhalteneElfmeter/wettbewerb/IT1/plus/?saison_id=2019

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I love that the list is still only 19 teams because Udinese still haven't been awarded one

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

trem_two posted:

I love that the list is still only 19 teams because Udinese still haven't been awarded one

That's loving wild.

Was today really the first Penaldo that wasn't converted this season?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Shrapnig posted:

That's loving wild.

Was today really the first Penaldo that wasn't converted this season?

I think he missed one in the Coppa Italia but yeah otherwise that sounds right

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

:bisonyes:

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Fiorentina confirmed Iachini for 2020/2021. Unexpected, but I guess with a short transfer window and quick restart of the season it's better not to rock the boat too much. Plus his numbers are nothing to sneer at - 27 points in 18 matches, 27 goals for and 19 against. I say give him a chance.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

This never would've happened if Conte got All The Money to spend on transfers however he wanted!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Jason Sextro posted:

This never would've happened if Conte got All The Money to spend on transfers however he wanted!

Inter are here, every season, ready to win as many trophies as Milan.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Ronald isn’t in the squad for Juve’s last game so Immobile has won the Capocannoniere barring some insane blowout. Very naice.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

mods please make this next season's thread title and/or trem's avatar

https://twitter.com/nocontextfooty/status/1289820867548123136

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

Lmao

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

Simone Poodoin posted:

Shameful and inconsiderate to stomp like that. Italy is a country with a history of devastating earthquakes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

abuse culture. posted:

Shameful and inconsiderate to stomp like that. Italy is a country with a history of devastating earthquakes.

Lol

The shameless frauds Hellas Verona are bending over backwards to let Genoa win and condemn the poor lads of Lecce to Serie B, despite Lecce managing to be level 2-2 with Parma at halftime.