Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Lol.at Liverpool fans holding up a no parasan banner when they have a literal fascist in goal and up front

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

How can VAR not rule that out for the hold on guendouzi?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Cheers sideshow

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Good to see luiz casually jogging back after letting Salah through

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

what a loving awful freekick routine

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

why doesn't VAR flag that up?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

oof should have been 2!

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Xabi posted:

That arm 😩

How does oxygen work in those situations? I’ve never tried but I would like to.... (without the broken arm TBF).

it's 50/50 oxygen/nitrous oxide

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

good game this

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

laffo

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

that's def a penno

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

Please give me a hard cam on Rodgers for the next 20 mins

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

ole out by christmas or during the international break?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

also i went to see the arse and i feel bad for pepe. head was down most of the game and it seems like he needs to some friends to get the ales in with or maybe he's just missing the baguettes in gay paris idunno

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Robbie Savage is an annoying biased oval office.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

cadfael posted:

Whose he biased for/against? Ive heard him commentate on Wales games and he's been the voice of temperance

United

His whole overly combative way of speaking is loving annoying too.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Why is a loving former A-League ref deciding games in the premier League?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

In having a proper meltdown about sokratis's goals being disallowed. What an absolutely ridiculous decision

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Only clear foul in the build up was the loving push on chambers. Given they had video replay this is up there with Gibbs getting sent off instead of Ox in terms of ref howlers.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

c0burn posted:

VAR sucks OP

New forum title pls Gigi

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

At least all these rants against the manager are going to be racking up the views to keep Robbie in pies

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

EvilHawk posted:

It's kind of funny how every week there's an absolutely egregious VAR decision that sends a particular fanbase into madness.

This is the thing. It's been literally every week since it was introduced. Before there were bad decisions but that was a fact of the game, now they're happening and in the context of video replay to assist it's even worse.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

up the arse

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Top 4 here we come.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

thassa red

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

how the gently caress did that take so long?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

ffffff

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

gently caress this clown car loving piece of poo poo club

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

EvilHawk posted:

And according to Peter Walton they won't retrospectively ban him, despite saying it should have been a red card, because they've incorrectly made a decision that it wasn't a red card, and come out and admitted it was a mistake.

What a loving shitshow all round.

lol just lol

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Quality game. Really impressed with auba's work rate off the ball. Saks had an excellent first half but was pretty bad in the second, that said give him all the money

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Come the gently caress on you hammers. I've always said good things about you.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

RideTheSpiral posted:

I find it quite satisfying that during this lockdown celebrities are also locked down in lovely london houses like my neighbour Louis Theroux who i assumed was at a second house in LA or Berkshire or something but I saw him at Sainsbury’s today.

Do you live in harlesden too OP?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

FOOTBALL!!

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

City have done a good job, stadium looks as full as usual

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

extremely arsenal to have a player injured in 5 minutes

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Looking better from arsenal

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Jesus loving Christ

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

VAR on to a cracking start

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Bless you Leno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

how was that not a foul?