Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Quite liked silva clapping the non-existent fans when he came off for the last time there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Although, of course, he would have been clapping an empty stand if the stadium was open ha ha ha it is an emptyhad joke

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Can't believe Watfords 4d chess strategy of sacking their manager with two games left in the season didn't work

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
was this the Rodgers system all along

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Mitro on the bench? bold move

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
also Leeds are playing premier league football in a few hours and i was in high school the last time that happened. im vibrating with excitement

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The reds in my office are being pessimistic about today's game and fancy Leeds to get something. Without That Magical Anfield Atmospheretm and a squad already knackered from internationals, really makes u think

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

c0burn posted:

We all hate Leeds

They're really cool

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I can't wait to see all my favourite new signings

on the bench because bielsa will not rotate for any reason

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Can't believe the corrupt premier league. Shocking scenes

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

tbp posted:

i miss the days when the only way i could watch matches was by trusting some arabic man to not infect my computer with sars as he and his compatriats screamed at me as we watched 22 blurry humanoid images and there was always, bizarrely, a chatroom to the right where guys like MUFC69_Thomas would have full blown conversations to nobody in particular

The excited shouts of ALLAAAAAAAAHHHH whenever a goal was scored were always good for a laugh

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Well that cheeky right hook has livened things up a bit

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

TheBigAristotle posted:

Everton 2
West Brom 1
Mike Dean 2

Deano really is box office, every game a must watch

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
loving pickford and his little twiglet arms

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Very cool marking

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
These set pieces are reminding me of 2008 Leeds and the Casper Ankergren era. Every Corner an Adventure

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Helder :eyepop:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
loving hate Leeds

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Der Shovel posted:

Was that the third penalty against Leeds in two games? Looks like the referees also hate Leeds.

The state of the corrupt premier league smfh

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
What is the prem record for most penalties in one game because pile your mortgage on Leeds to break it at some point this season

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
You can see my mums house on those helicopter shots of Elland Road. Felming

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
What a finish young Patrick

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Oof, this Fulham defending, I mean oof, that's a serious yikes from me

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

Oof, this Leeds defending, I mean oof, that's a serious yikes from me

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Me watching Leeds: Haha gently caress yeah!!! Yes!!

Me watching the same Leeds game: Well this loving sucks. What the gently caress.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Thirteenth Step posted:

“We didn’t want Ben White anyway because we’ve got a gErMaN iNtErNaTiOnAl instead” they said

Also I hate this season and I’m praying for a 2nd total lockdown to end this shite early

I would like it to be noted that I very much wanted Ben White and miss him dearly

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Shrapnig posted:

Leeds supporters in preferring Whites shocker.

I'm happy to be known as a Whites supremacist, please telephone my employer and let them know also

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

kecske posted:

we all love leeds, imo

:same:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I love to see Grandpa Roy feeling glad all over

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I'm on my phone someone post the Hodgson sunglasses pic I love that one

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Yessss

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Is 3 straight defeats too early for Southampton to hit the 'crisis' button

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Why is Hoddle dressed like Ned Flanders

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Didn't watch this game, did klopp and lampard continue their little mini feud

There's a nice bit of needle in their last few meetings and I have a feeling that given a season or two it could develop to Ferguson-Wenger levels

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Can't wait for the inevitable 98th minute Billy sharp winner. Pile all your bitcoins on it now folks

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
drat can't believe Leeds made it through 90 minutes without conceding a penalty

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Pep sensibly trying to get himself sacked before they play Leeds next week and bielsa reduces him to tactical rubble

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Would like to see Fraud Lampfraud get burtally owned in the early kick off

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Cool that lampard has started making a habit of having big boy rows with any manager who he doesn't feel is showing enough respect of his zero managerial accolades. He's the new Mark Hughes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
More like Poordan Shitford