Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

man remember when hitler would do like speeches on magnetic tape so the allies couldn't detect from the sound quality whether he was physically at the radio station? that's podcasts today, their purpose has never changed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
i wouldnt know

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

a podcast is a call for enslaving not just your fellow humans but also animals, such as the many brave aquatic mammals at america's Sea Worlds

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

listening to a podcast is almost as bad as 3d printing a car your big brother illegally downloaded for you

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

oh, do you listen to podcasts? *grins smugly* this is very unsettling

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
well now you're making it sound weird

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i renounce the audible and written word

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

really queer Christmas posted:

That was a sedanchair alt if i remember my forums lore right. Like the biggest hilldawg lover and then 2016 broke their mind.

the white hand, who posted like a psycho and was compromised to a permanent end (justified)

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
If there isn't a law against transcribing cumtown, there should be

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

croup coughfield posted:

i dont do spoken word audio because the format has given rise to fascism like 11 separate times so i dont wanna get in the habit of listening to audio spoken word poo poo

you son of a bitch you got me

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Cuttlefush posted:

you son of a bitch you got me

i thought you were playing along

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
i was but i thought he made it up. he syq'd it!

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

VitalSigns posted:

Ngl it's pretty funny to go from "oh you're glad the the rest of Cuba isn't free like Guantanamo Bay? Do better sweetie" to obsessively raving about liberal fascists in D&D

Wow you sound exactly like me from 40 months ago YOU'RE A REAL NAZI PIECE OF poo poo BUDDY

It's insanely funny, especially from the GBS style of scold that has probes on their rapsheet from being super racist. If you have archives look into the LF ron paul and D&D mock threads , you'll get a good laugh at some of the posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

that being said half the users in those threads are also banned or permabanned