Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
lol that larry is forumbanned and blinded. posts are way too reasonable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
1, 10, 20 years. everyone is different.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
never really knew what giant bomb was. a video game?

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
ugh. i loving hate podcasts

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
just use text. you can read text really fast. podcast slow as hell. at least transcribe your podcast if you're gonna have one. fuckers.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

croup coughfield posted:

i dont do spoken word audio because the format has given rise to fascism like 11 separate times so i dont wanna get in the habit of listening to audio spoken word poo poo

lol im immune anarchist style then i guess because i cannot parse audio and retain anything in the podcast format. im podcast illiterate.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

croup coughfield posted:

the top 5 political radio shows in america are all to a one fascists. hannity, levin, beck, gallagher, loesch. of the ostensibly nonpolitical ones, you get insane conservative whoppers on the regular. top podcast in america is joe rogan. similar stories for other countries. i understand audiobooks are different but i believe only marginally. i dont do spoken word at all, including audiobooks

yeah i don't either. just doesn't work for me.

i did listen to art bell when he wasn't dead. definitely had poo poo politics but good bump music and i was a kid so i didnt mind.

also tried all those radio shows (and there were so many more) as a kid but just couldn't do it. glenn back was the fun one of the bunch

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

he's right

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

tristeham posted:

speech is fascist

and writing is the opposite. you got it. that's why that one vlogger guy was evil

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

tristeham posted:

speech is fascist

get ready, it goes even deeper

how did hitler deliver his posts? big speeches. one book but everyone said it sucked.

how did marx and lenin and so on deliver their posts? almost always writing. you ever heard lenin talk? sounds terrible. nobody is listening to that poo poo.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
i want to ask him about the heady days of 2016

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
P has come to

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
living in mad max? i thought better of you..

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
but seriously, there's no reason to expect a certain timetetable on snapping out of it or some revelation you had to coincide with others. and there's no cutoff.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
livin in the good times now

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
i wouldnt know

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
well now you're making it sound weird

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

croup coughfield posted:

i dont do spoken word audio because the format has given rise to fascism like 11 separate times so i dont wanna get in the habit of listening to audio spoken word poo poo

you son of a bitch you got me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
i was but i thought he made it up. he syq'd it!