Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

choking on some almonds @ Lastgirl giving out probes for "gusano" lmao

:confused:

i was way more drunk back then but i never did that, did i :goofy:

also social democracy is good and cool because i read bernie saying norway has good medicare and we should have that to get the ball rolling, he said that a lot in 2016 and i like my posts because it reminds me that people take things too seriously, enough to make a thread over it especially when i got a chance to comment on fidel castro's hat but icked out at his dirty beard for fun and if that makes u mad then im glad :3:

Mayor Dave posted:

Yeah she got me lmao

:goofy:

e: checked the rapsheets and you guys are idiots hth~ :h: also re-read the first 2 pages and i was reminded how much more drunk this forum was in full nihilist irony which is irreconcilable with the leftists in the c-spam faction lists

Lastgirl has issued a correction as of 18:30 on Aug 24, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mayor Dave posted:

Oh haha baloogan was the one doing the gusano probes

no its ok, i get it

blame the woman, i get it~ its cool

ZDR by the looks of it too~, he also took away :bernget: and now we have :bernget20: