Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 77 days!
im glad everything has changed. it'd be hosed up if, for example, a bunch of people got repeatedly hit on the head and just started the same cycle over and over again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 77 days!
who?

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 77 days!
who?

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 77 days!
oh no poo poo?

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 77 days!
its totally normal when you realize youve been wrong your whole life to get mad at others who are still stuck in the same poo poo you just figured out. for a little while. you're supposed to continue the self-reflection tho, keep that movement going

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 77 days!

Cuttlefush posted:

just use text. you can read text really fast. podcast slow as hell. at least transcribe your podcast if you're gonna have one. fuckers.

i dont do spoken word audio because the format has given rise to fascism like 11 separate times so i dont wanna get in the habit of listening to audio spoken word poo poo

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 77 days!
the medium is the message

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 77 days!

Cuttlefush posted:

lol im immune anarchist style then i guess because i cannot parse audio and retain anything in the podcast format. im podcast illiterate.

the top 5 political radio shows in america are all to a one fascists. hannity, levin, beck, gallagher, loesch. of the ostensibly nonpolitical ones, you get insane conservative whoppers on the regular. top podcast in america is joe rogan. similar stories for other countries. i understand audiobooks are different but i believe only marginally. i dont do spoken word at all, including audiobooks

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 77 days!

Turtle Watch posted:

free re-educated Sexpig

who?

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 77 days!
lol