Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Albu-quirky Guy
Nov 8, 2005

Still stuck in the Land of Entrapment

Crazy Achmed posted:

The sleeping gas canister was from another time zone and the AI says you shouldn't remove it? My first reaction was to think we should take it to the aussie labs and synthesise an antidote to wake everyone up again but apparently not. Glad to see the music is also continuing the peak 90s trend.

IIRC that's a bad idea because you're storming a military base and you really WANT everyone asleep in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Albu-quirky Guy
Nov 8, 2005

Very cute that the gun the disguised robot uses is called the "blomi".

Albu-quirky Guy
Nov 8, 2005

Please tell me he start arguing with himself. It would be so beautiful.

Albu-quirky Guy
Nov 8, 2005

Especially given that you're getting recorded communications from Michelle at each time destination. You sent her suit back to TSA, so the most likely way you would have been getting those messages would have been from Arthur's memory.

Albu-quirky Guy
Nov 8, 2005

Neddy Seagoon posted:

There's actually an issue with continuity; Buried in Time is meant to be relatively soon after the first game, and the Time Suits are from ten years in the future. Legacy of Time is only set two months after Buried in Time for Gage.

Two months after for Future Gage though, not past Gage. #2 starts later in the same year as #1, and #3 as best as I can make out is a few months after Future Gage is exonerated, 10 years after #1.