Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Wow what an episode ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

text editor posted:

Loved that cameo for Harmon. Had to look online because I still wasn't 100% sure it was him

Extremely same. He looked so healthy in the last thing I saw him, it was great casting.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I'm also going to vote it's a southern thing. As a west coaster I wouldn't say it's common, certainly not from a son.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

10/10

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

This is the bonkers portion of the program!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

My preferred way to watch the show is that god is real and helps out the Gemstones once per season or so. Edit: he will be played by Steve Little

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Flying Zamboni posted:

God is real but helping the Gemstones was incidental. The locusts were merely His review of Baby Billy's Bible Bonkers.

You know, I like that way better.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

The Man said that the guy who shot up that Vegas concert did it for undetermined reasons, we’ll never know lol. Hell, in 2020 a dude blew up himself and his RV in Nashville and we just kinda moved on 2 days later.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Very tempting purchase…

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Patti Harrison would be great at being crazier than Judy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Now that’s a contest on Baby Billy’s Bible Bonkers, hear?