Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Drink-Mix Man posted:

They should make it with no guns

We're going to need walkie-talkies. Lot's of walkie-talkies.

I said come in! posted:

Did anyone here play Matrix Online?

Guilty. I'm bummed I missed the shutdown madness.

Snowman_McK posted:

Path of Neo's title, awarded by this site's own very official video game review section, of 'most adequate game of the year' is absolutely perfect.

Path of Neo had a lot going for it, notably the gunplay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

This explains the notifications I got about street closures due to movie filming in downtown SF.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Say what you will about the sequels, but I won't hear a word said against the whole highway sequence.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

The Dave posted:

I always remember the moment the two trucks collide and I was in the theater, my jaw immediately just dropped and I looked over at my friend and we were both in total :O faces.

The movie was in a pretty cool vibe when the ghost twins were introduced, but it just kept camping up from there. Notice the music, progressively more and more bass, more energy. The music and the editing really made that sequence. Good thing they measured up, just building a replica of Hwy 101 to shoot on was super expensive.

dreffen posted:

:five:

That’s a solid theory I like it.

:same: That'd be a good movie.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

aBagorn posted:

patently false. all matrix franchise non-video game media is good.

Path of Neo is a fun video game that is good. It also gave no fucks about anything in the setting, changed the ending, and basically just went nuts on stuff you could do in the Matrix. The MMO wasn't terrible either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

And all of that is barely advanced from the "Hello World" of Unreal 5 development.