Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
Neo and Trinity being more in the background while a new cast does stuff in the Matrix would be nice. (But I doubt it’ll happen)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
Matrix had huge influence in games, one decade of shooters using bullet time

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit

mobby_6kl posted:

Maybe we could get another Max Payne game out of this at least!

One can only hope :shobon:

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit

mobby_6kl posted:

What's that poo poo I hear about Morpheus being recast? That's the dumbest idea ever and that's including making another Matrix movie.

So what do you know, Remedy just released another game called Control. It's no MP but pretty fun. No bullet time so far though :(

Enter the Matrix wasn't good but from what I remember it had some fun moments in it. Might be interesting to dig it up and give it another go if it still works.

All I've seen about this game owns, from setting to gameplay. Gonna get it next week (I think)

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
It would've been better if they needed the human brains for some kind of complex computations that machines couldn't get with circuits only. Something that makes them more dependent.

Humans used as batteries kinda.... suck