Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Just do the matrix now again but now the humans have infected the robots with memes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I thought I would not like this movie and I read all the spoilers before seeing it but I loved it.

I love how it's no longer the humans vs machines and that everything is blurred. I thought changing actors for the main characters would be lame but I loved it. I kinda wish everyone was recast outside the older characters that are now old. But I understand why they couldn't. Most of the same beats are from the first movie but not really, it really doesn't feel like a beat for beat remake. The only things I hated was after the movie had a long good segment where two or more characters talked there was a long drawn out acting scene but that's movies.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Martman posted:

I guess the big joke of the film, though, is that of all the one-liner "what is the Matrix really about?" quips we see from the game developers, literally no one IIRC ever says "a love story!!"

Literally every single matrix film has had romance at the core of the story.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
If the analyst wanted to keep neo and trinity close but not too close, trinity should have been some streamer and neo could have been like some viewer andy or a chat mod. Would have been a wildly different movie.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Neo as a creepy discord mod would have been hilarious

Neo: "Hey trinity, I'm the one"