Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

overmind2000 posted:

Yeah it pales pretty badly in comparison to The Matrix: Path of Neo

Path of Neo's title, awarded by this site's own very official video game review section, of 'most adequate game of the year' is absolutely perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

zer0spunk posted:

turns out, no, that lawsuit did not go in that ladies favor..but she did make a geocities style website about it for uhhh our enjoyment?

"PLEASE USE THE DONATE BUTTON TO PAY FOR YOUR BOOKS AND EBOOKS UNTIL I GET MY SHOPPING CART FIXED.
WHEN YOU LEAVE A DONATION, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND INFORMATION AND I’LL SHIP YOU YOUR PRODUCTS."

Sounds like things are going really well for her

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Freakazoid_ posted:

You're already getting Johnny Mnemonic 2, it's called cyberpunk 2077.

it must be depressing to work at CDPR and realise that, while Cyberpunk will probably be good, they'll never make a better game than Gwent.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Freakazoid_ posted:

The ending turns out to be similar to The End of Evangelion.

i actually watched this today. It sure...ummm...did...

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Neo Rasa posted:

Matrix 1 is so loving good, I was really happy that I saw in in theaters completely blind except for that one ad of a baby hooked up the machinery and that it was a sci-fi movie with Keanu Reeves.

It was the movie that made me pay attention to films. I went in knowing the special effects were dope, but so many of the most memorable shots were just a result of sticking the camera in an interesting place and lighting the scene well. It lead me to start understanding the power cinematography has.