Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IMB
Jan 8, 2005
How does an asshole like Bob get such a great kitchen?
I still have a massive soft spot for Reloaded even though it's not the movie I wanted it to be. I just remember being so hyped for it. I didn't see the first Matrix in theaters but fell in love WITH THE VHS because it was the 90s. I remember waiting in line for Reloaded tickets, feeling like this was going to be my Star Wars, the trilogy that I would get to experience first and would define whatever in the way that Star Wars was *the* movie for the generation before me. It never reached those heights but the ride was still worth it, and Reloaded has some really fun set pieces. I appreciate still that the series took itself seriously in a way a lot of science fiction doesn't anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU