Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pogothemonkey0
Oct 13, 2005

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

TrixRabbi posted:

still worth calling out that it's bullshit, hack, and OP can gently caress off

Maybe this isn't the thread for this kind of question, but what is the correct way to talk about the Wachowskis post transition? I saw the second matrix on Netflix (I think) and the movie description/credits referred specifically to them as "the Wachowski brothers." Obviously they're not going to reedit the movie to change the names in the credits but I found it strange that they didn't bother to update the text description. Like I'm sure the description was written at a time before they publicly transitioned so the writer isn't intentionally misgendering them.

Is it more correct to say something like: the Wachowski brothers directed the first matrix and now they are sisters, or that the Wachowski sisters directed the first matrix and they were never brothers? Or do you just skirt the question and call them the Wachowskis?

I'm asking in good faith just so I understand better how to talk about it. Anyway, I'm very excited for the new Matrix and kind of hope they take it in a completely different direction. While a 90s throwback with shiny leather and sunglasses might be fun, I'd also like to see something more along the lines of Sense8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU