Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

echinopsis posted:

more like you’re the beta

:smugmrgw::hf::smugmrgw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

my iPhone six is a piece of poo poo more like iPhone sux. she should get a new one. the iPhone six is a bad phone and probably be worse with 13. I’m basing that on absolutely nothing other than the iPhone six is a piece of bendy poo poo.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

what a piece of poo poo phone made by a piece of poo poo company

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

my wife unceremoniously took my SE and gave me her wonderful 6. she is complaining about the battery life of the SE and now wants a $1600 phone to replace it.

gently caress you apple.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Gentle Autist posted:

stop sucking the dick of the SE

all the phones post 5 are fine

my iphone 6 is a bendy delaminating piece of poo poo that is slow and clunky and is slippery as gently caress for some reason

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

lol

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

real talk though wife wants to spend $3,000 on a apple phone that will no doubt run ios13 what do i do sever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Gentle Autist posted:

literally what I did about 2 years ago and life has been better since

I have a pihole sitting in aws sydney, any yosposters let me know your IP and I can whitelist you to try it out

do I have to upgrade to Linux on the desktop?