Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

what happened to facebook

can you set custom dns. I want to use my pihole on mobile but iOS doesn’t let you set custom dns without loving about with vpn profiles and poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Rex-Goliath posted:

also i'm glad that 1pass is finally integrated into the os. that was way way waaaay overdue

i know that was from a previous ios i'm just saying

its like this in ios12. i use it all day every day

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

stop sucking the dick of the SE

all the phones post 5 are fine

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

the SE is the best though
all the giantphones are impossible to hold and cost a silly amount of money

the SE is like $200

i have stockholm syndrome plus confirmation bias for my seven plus.

its fine but boring. I don't find it impossible to hold and whenver i hold my wife's 7 (not plus) it feels comically small like a dollhouse phone

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

delete your account and pihole the domain

literally what I did about 2 years ago and life has been better since

I have a pihole sitting in aws sydney, any yosposters let me know your IP and I can whitelist you to try it out