Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
more like you’re the beta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Rex-Goliath posted:

also i'm glad that 1pass is finally integrated into the os. that was way way waaaay overdue

i know that was from a previous ios i'm just saying

it’s quite haphazard tbh tho. adding passwords at creation can be hit and miss, especially when whole process works until it says it can’t save it for some reason so now you have to use the clipboard, finish app registration then quickly open the password app manually and add it manually

jesus the clipboard on ios is volatile. wish it had a history

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gf has a work issued 6 and i wonder if this will mean she get new phobe

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
six doesn’t even get 13 lmao

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the se carries the torch

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
if my hands are dry, like as in, too dry and unmoisturised, the SE is very hard to keep a grip on.

but if ive recently jerked off, well, not a problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Management posted:

have you tried being rich and not poor?

spend less than you earn. one step process. use your common sense!