Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?

google THIS posted:

If you wanna be my stalker
You gotta get rid of my friends (gotta get rid of my friends)
Once you isolate me the party never ends

If you wanna be my stalker
You can't let them live (can't let them live)
And ultimately not me either but that's the way it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

holy poo poo heather, your stalker only stalks you after work and weekends? my stalker quit his job to stalk full time.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

lost my old email

jobshare stalker glancing irritably at their wristwatch while keeping half an eye on me changing out of my work clothes: "gary knows i have to pick up the kids at five he always cuts it so loving fine [suddenly very upbeat] hi gary! mind if i shoot off i've got a thing?"

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Heather Papps posted:

holy poo poo heather, your stalker only stalks you after work and weekends? my stalker quit his job to stalk full time.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Korean Boomhauer
my stalker pours blue fluid on my tampons 1x/month for me so i dont have to

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
my stalker never takes me out or does anything, only hallucinates about me ... ugghhh, so lazy ...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

girls, i need your attention something hosed up is happening.... i am not sure, but, well, my stalker has been distant lately. do you think he could be stalking another instagram model?

lost my old email

it's hard out there for an agoraphobic stalker

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

lost my old email posted:

it's hard out there for an agoraphobic stalker

lol this guy doesn't have a ghilly suit hahahahaha i am the earth itself i will consume the flesh of my love