Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Djokovic beat Federer at Wimbledon last month in the longest final in tournament history. It was a really good match and you should watch it. Current slam totals: Federer 20, Nadal 18, Djokovic 16.

On the women's side, Simona Halep bitchslapped Serena Williams in under an hour to win her 2nd slam. Serena looked slow and old and turns 38 in a month. You should watch that one too for the lulz. Naomi Osaka is seeded 1 but she's been kinda poo poo since winning the Australian Open.

http://www.usopen.org/index.html

TV coverage is on ESPN/ESPN2/WatchESPN. The US Open also has complete radio coverage available on their website and app.

Draws

Top 8 Men's Betting Favorites
Novak Djokovic 11/10
Rafael Nadal 7/2
Roger Federer 6/1
Daniil Medvedev 12/1
Alexander Zverev 20/1
Dominic Thiem 25/1
Marin Cilic 25/1
Stefanos Tsitsipas 25/1

Top 8 Women's Betting Favorites
Serena Williams 7/2
Simona Halep 7/1
Naomi Osaka 8/1
Ashleigh Barty 9/1
Bianca Andreescu 14/1
Karolina Pliskova 14/1
Madison Keys 14/1
Petra Kvitova 14/1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Whoops if a mod wants to put the EVENT tag on the thread, that would be swell.

Also Serena is playing Sharapova at 7pm Serena is gonna wipe the floor with her.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Yeah the opening night music bullshit is always that, bullshit.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

My Wimbledon thread title said Roger would win and he didn’t, and now again with Novak. I have superpowers.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I stan Bianca. She’s the anti-Serena hero we need.