Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Man Federer has wavered between good and poo poo all match. He's in the super poo poo mode right now and just looks lost about how to beat a dude who didn't look like he could win a match all summer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

I thought he was playing mind games with the medical timeout but it looks like it was for real. Old man needs some icy hot all the time now I guess.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Yea gotta hope for a Dimitrov/Monfils final now. Anyone but Nadal would be great but I feel like he's just gonna coast to the title now.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

This might be the best worst match I've ever watched.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Man Dimitrov seems like such a good player but is just not clutch at all.