Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i bought 24 Ahas (honey+peach and orange+grapefruit) on sunday and im down to 8 of em :munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Polar.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

i hosted a great goon meet and all i got was this lousy avatar
Grimey Drawer

I'm in Tokyo, and this is Ashahi Wilkinson Lemon. It's very carbonated, good, solid lemon flavor, would recommend.

I also tried a 7-11-branded sparkling lemon which was... fine. Pretty bog-standard lemon.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Ham Equity posted:

I'm in Tokyo, and this is Ashahi Wilkinson Lemon. It's very carbonated, good, solid lemon flavor, would recommend.

Tried the "extra" version of this. I did not notice much of a difference, maybe a little more lemon-y?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Polar has a “jalapeño margarita” flavor now and it’s actually got a little heat to it. I liked it as a change from the usual fruit flavors.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Polar has a “jalapeño margarita” flavor now and it’s actually got a little heat to it. I liked it as a change from the usual fruit flavors.

WHAT

They better throw this around in New Mexico at some point

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
I bought Spindrift instead of my regular Polar or Vintage once and every time I opened a can I'd be like "this stuff isn't seltzer"

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Aura Bora is good, just avoid the hibiscus passionfruit flavor, it has a jizzy aftertaste

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Nixie owns. The tea flavors are good and the Ginger/Lime is the best of those I've had. The black cherry/lime is really good too.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

Ben Nevis posted:

Nixie owns. The tea flavors are good and the Ginger/Lime is the best of those I've had. The black cherry/lime is really good too.

Haven’t tried this one but those both sound delicious and it looks like the Target near me carries them, I’ll be trying them soon

I’m still all about the Wegmans Ginger seltzer, it has replaced their lemon/lime as my favorite.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

I often say to myself, while drinking water, what if this was clear piss instead.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Liquid Death Berry It Alive is my current go to, nice big can and has tiny little bubbles

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Borrowed Ladder posted:

Liquid Death Berry It Alive is my current go to, nice big can and has tiny little bubbles

Those taste like mango to me, and are also wildly loving expensive everywhere I've seen them. Pretty goddamn good, though; solid choice.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Bubly mango and polar cherry limeade have been my regular rotation for a while now

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Just buy plain carbonated water and add your choice of Mio flavor to it. Lemonade and fruit punch are good

I do this when local store is out of LaCroix Key Lime which happens too often

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

isaboo posted:

Just buy plain carbonated water and add your choice of Mio flavor to it. Lemonade and fruit punch are good

I do this when local store is out of LaCroix Key Lime which happens too often

that poo poo is just flavored splenda, no thanks

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
a lot of flavored soda discussion itt. not a lot of anhedonic freaks taking kool keith's advice to learn to like actual seltzer water through sheer willpower because no one will steal that awful stuff from your fridge.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

a lot of flavored soda discussion itt. not a lot of anhedonic freaks taking kool keith's advice to learn to like actual seltzer water through sheer willpower because no one will steal that awful stuff from your fridge.

I am a seltzer communist, comrades are welcome to my water.

Shogunner
Apr 29, 2010

Ready to crash and burn.
I never learn.
I'm on the rapetrain.

JK Fresco posted:

Topo Chico

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

Ham Equity posted:

[...] a little more lemon-y?

That would be what EXTRA means, yep.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I want Spindrift to bring back cucumber. It was far and away their best flavor, and I cannot find anything else that is even close.

Spindrift pineapple has become my go-to at this point.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

That sounds cool as hell

I got this one carbonated water that was peach flavored that i thought was good. The brand is called Waterloo

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

Dixville posted:

That sounds cool as hell

I got this one carbonated water that was peach flavored that i thought was good. The brand is called Waterloo

Peach Waterloo is delicious! I also really like the lime + watermelon Ahas. I wish I could find strawberry Spindrifts, they're my favorite but I JUST DON'T GET NICE THINGS I GUESS.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I haven't tried any new sparkling water lately, but I feel like I need to help maintain the thread, so here's a shitpost:

https://twitter.com/mateovonchicago/status/1670443548599291906?s=20

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Ham Equity posted:

I haven't tried any new sparkling water lately, but I feel like I need to help maintain the thread, so here's a shitpost:

Polar has a Passion Fruit/Blueberry summer release that's pretty good. Waterloo has a "Tropical Fruit" I've not tried yet, but probably will soon.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

how bout that hard seltzer???

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Starting to see some hard janjerels showing up on the local liquor stores, thinking to cop

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Peggy Edson posted:

I don't know if you can get it outside of the Northwest or not, but my go-to is San Juan. Not too sweet, not too malt-y.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Peggy Edson posted:

Topo Chico margarita collection.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Smugworth posted:

Starting to see some hard janjerels showing up on the local liquor stores, thinking to cop
ever try a dark and stormy? one sip and you will be enlightened

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Peggy Edson posted:

the Sonic Ocean Water hard seltzer is my favorite one that isn't some local brewery doing some hard seltzer BS

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

my favorites are polar, topo chico and fever tree

i always go for some variant of lime, or plain club soda

spindrift is pretty good too but only the lemon ones

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

my favorite spindrift is the lemon and tea one

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

spindrift blood orange tangerine is real good

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Spindrift Nojito is our household favorite. Very refreshing.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Ham Equity posted:

https://twitter.com/mateovonchicago/status/1670443548599291906?s=20
this nerd needs a swirly

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Ben Nevis posted:

Waterloo has a "Tropical Fruit" I've not tried yet, but probably will soon.

The flavor on this one is very much Hawaiian Punch, just sans diabetes.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Ben Nevis posted:

The flavor on this one is very much Hawaiian Punch, just sans diabetes.

Crystal lite fruit punch tastes pretty close to Hawaiian punch too.

You could probably dump it in fizzy water

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Crystal Lite prob has sucralose or stevia or whatever nasty aftertaste bullshit in it though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

Grimey Drawer

root beer posted:

Crystal Lite prob has sucralose or stevia or whatever nasty aftertaste bullshit in it though?

Crystal Light is Aspartame or Sucralose.

Soleil--one of Safeway's two house brands--has hit with a few new flavors, Raspberry Lime, Mango, Peach, and Yuzu Citrus. I've only tried the Mango so far, but I think it's the best Mango I've had.

A friend who doesn't really like sparkling water, but really likes Spindrift (she prefers the stronger taste and less carbonation) discovered you can order them direct from Spindrift, and you get some flavors you don't normally see in stores; she gave me one of the Island Punch (passionfruit, orange, guava) which was very orange-guava forward, but quite tasty.