Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

Brolander posted:

unflavored

and ice cold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

like if you're feeling feisty just squeeze some lemon in the plain cold seltzer and that's great as is

hate that aspartame poo poo

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

Snow Cone Capone posted:

My stomach lining will probably be dissolved entirely by age 40 because of this, but my favorite drink is a 1-liter bottle of unflavored seltzer, take a good swig out of it and then fill it back all the way to the top with straight lemon juice.

If the first sip doesn't literally make my mouth pucker, add more lemon juice.

:respek:

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

Relayer posted:

That sodastream thing sucks dogshit. I had one and always made a huge mess, and the resulting drink was like if you opened a can of pepsi and let it sit out for 2 hours. One time I also cut myself, somehow.

how can you post from the black and white infomercial dimension

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

Skeleton King posted:

to all you dopamine-resistant goon fucks in this thread who continually shriek,

"It tastes like NOTHING"

"Wow, people actually drink this??"

"Might as well drink water lol"

I have but one thing to say to you: Grow up, manchild.

If you could hold off filling your disgusting maw on garbage then maybe your brain could reset. You could appreciate a flavor that wasn't the result of pure disease for once.

I know it's hard for you LaCroix-hating slobs to even attempt to put down the candy-bar and fruit concentrate (for even a day), but you have to try for fucks sake. Become an adult and put the tootsie pops away.

somehow the most manchild post in the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

it read like weird guerilla marketing lol