Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

imgay posted:

I am imagining all the people in here complaining about seltzer water are extremely diabetic. Seltzer water tastes fine, and is flavorful if you aren't eating/drinking sugary poo poo all day like children

Oh it’s absolutely a defence mechanism because they’re embarrassed at being addicted to sugar.

I love weird seltzer flavours but I live in Canada which is notorious for not carrying more than a few flavours of anything ever (citrus fruits and then one other “weird” flavour, usually), so I have to do seltzer runs to the States for anything more exciting than coconut La Croix (which is my favourite).

Blueberry lemonade Polar is ridiculously delicious and I am extremely envious of Americans for having access to it all the time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

pork steaks posted:

I had a can of peach bubbly one time and it was alright but I think it would have been better if it was cold

Oh god. Seltzer is my favourite non-alcoholic beverage but it becomes completely undrinkable if it isn’t cold.

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Last night I made an ice cream float with pineapple coconut ice cream and pineapple Bubly and it was really good.