Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
She got a hot sister?

:synpa:

semi-related

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this is what happens donny

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Pleased to meet you Guy Who Always Has To Ask If She's Hot. I'm your long lost cousin, Guy Who Rates Every Woman On A Number Scale

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Skeleton Ape posted:

Pleased to meet you Guy Who Always Has To Ask If She's Hot. I'm your long lost cousin, Guy Who Rates Every Woman On A Number Scale

Shall we both have a jolly good suicide?

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Rating the matronly lady at the DMV desk higher so that she'll let your register your rust bucket with no doors.

"You're at least an 8, DMV lady."

*she shyly stamps my vehicle registration and blushes*

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
Here's a list of sex moves I'd do on that woman I've never met:

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
That girl is just asking for my Alabama Piledriver

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Shes pretty good Tanner, jeez. Why do you need so much affirmation?

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Lock eyes with Donny. Stare deep into his soul. In a low voice, like you are recounting a great regret, reply, "Yeah, Donny. Yeah. She was hot." Swallow hard, like you are trying not to cry. Look away for a heartbeat. Two. Three. Four. Turn back to him, stare past him now. In a ragged whisper, plead with him, "She was hot and what do I do now?"

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I'm the guy whomst makes it known that "I'd gently caress her" every time there's a hot girl

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pontificating rear end posted:

I'm the guy whomst makes it known that "I'd gently caress her" every time there's a hot girl

Also obnoxious.

We get it bro, chicks is hot.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
consider this: raised in the projects

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHx0LbopSHI

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Pontificating rear end posted:

I prefer "heh, I'd let that happen!"

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
getting closer...

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i streamlined and just announced every hour that i have a functional penis.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I prefer "heh, I'd let that happen!"

“I wouldn’t kick her out of bed!” :smug:

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

You know who was hot? Jane Goodall.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
You know who was really hot? Joan of Arc.

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
I think Eve, Adam's wife was pretty drat hot - at the time she was the hottest female on the planet!

But seeming as she was my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandmother I guess it's pretty sick to think of her in that way

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'm a child of Lilith so I can say Eve was hot and it's not messed up.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

2 hot 2 handle
2 cold 2 hold

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Pickwick High posted:

I think Eve, Adam's wife was pretty drat hot - at the time she was the hottest female on the planet!

But seeming as she was my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandmother I guess it's pretty sick to think of her in that way

Eh too skinny and boney for me. The lady was all rib.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Pickwick High posted:

Near Willendorf:

Can someone come and gently caress this "Venus" (whatever the gently caress that is) figurine I made. I can't gently caress it myself because it's like I'm its dad.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Doctor, I can't believe you saved my life. I truly though I was going to die. Oh, also, that nurse who was assisting in the OR, yeah, was she hot or what? Yeah, doc I'd hit it.

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011
Ba Ba Booey

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I'd bang her like a screen door in a hurricane!

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

It's getting hot in here!...

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
drat, babe... is it hot in here or is it just you?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Yeah. I know you said the police officer beat you senseless with HER nightstick. But you didn't answer my question! Was she HOT?

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

My Shoes posted:

It's getting hot in here!...

Supposed to be hotter tomorrow.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

is OP hot? is he???? just tell me!!!

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Rad-daddio posted:

She got a hot sister?

:synpa:

semi-related

this is what it's like choosing a gender during wow character creation

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Literally A Person posted:

I know she discovered radiation man but tell me this, is she hot, bro?

In the radiation context, asking whether someone is hot is important. Madame Curie was hot, which did not work out for her.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
That one youtube thing where they make ultimate warrior seem gay is still extremely funny

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Are your parents oysters? Because you're such a slimy loving piece of poo poo.

im depressed lol
Mar 12, 2013

cunts are still running the show.
is she funny?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

yah yah im sure

but whats her flying 200???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
Okay okay, we're that guy. But is he hot?