Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
hey folks. been doing a lot of cleaning while locked down, and found a small Revised Starter Deck box, one of these fellas:

it's the incredibly well-used, nearly-disintegrating box from the first pack of MTG cards I bought when I was 7 years old, a box that had that and like, a guide book or something in it. Anyways, inside it was a stack of rares and foils and such from a bunch of series ranging from Revised to some series past Urza's Legacy(the series where I stopped playing). I genuinely don't remember where these came from especially the ones from past UL what with dropping MTG around that point, but, any of it worth anything? Most of them are in good to great shape, a few are a bit hosed up or have worn edges, but most are I believe, if the standard of "so long as the back of the card isn't identifiably marred" holds up, almost all are still "tournament legal". I've also got a large box with like 50 pounds of cards(mostly my old, picked-over collection) in it but I think that's in my storage room and that sucker'll have to wait for another time.

apologies for the crappy photo/flash, it's an old phone and the pictures just wouldn't take without the flash, but damned if magic cards aren't magnets for camera flash no matter what angle I shot at.

so, any of this worth a goddamn?

totally cool if none of it is, just curious if anything's worth offloading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
dang, nice. definitely tossing that phyrexian altar up then, probably sisay too. only thing I'm worried about is overly meticulous people freaking out over a small scratch or something on a card, when ebaying stuff like that, what's the best way to go about talking about condition, just say "card is used", provide a general condition like "dings along the edge, some marks, etc" and provide a photo, or go into critical detail on every small aspect?

still forever regretting offloading all my dualies(was that a thing outside my local card shop? dual lands, obviously) for 30 bucks a pop back when I got out. just ebaying "revised dual land" makes me depressed since I had four of each. Oh well, I got them for next to nothing when magic was still fairly niche, so it's just coulda regret.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Star Man posted:

Don't ever regret selling cards for the going rate that they were at the time. How in the hell were you supposed to know that the conditions that made a Revised Underground Sea go for $500 in 2020?
oh I know, it's why I said they're just coulda regrets(coulda, woulda, shoulda). same reason I don't regret selling the Dota 2 Weta Workshops Axe Statues and ingame item cards I had when I did, I got 250/statue and 500/card, while nowadays the statue can go for 400-500 alone and the card/ingame item 1000-1500. trying to predict markets can be a fool's errand, so getting a nice, safe, guaranteed profit is always preferable to me rather than risking it all.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Bust Rodd posted:

CARD SELLER GOON: what I would do is go and contact a local game store in the area via phone and ask if someone at the store will help you appraise the cards. In Magic we go by Near Mint (NM), Light Play (LP), Some//Slight Play (SP), Heavy Play (HP), and then Damaged. NM commands the best price, I imagine most of your cards will be SP to HP, it you’ll still get great value for that Altar and that Sisay I’m sure.
the only place I know of really close to me stopped doing magic stuff, and the card shop I always played at(and the reason I stopped playing mtg/pokemon entirely) was bought out by the most comic book guy/guy from the WoW south park episode fucker imaginable and turned into his mtg ebay storeroom. and then the place I went to after that shut down after the owner died. I think the closest card game places are out near boston, really. but I'll look around and see if there's anything nearby, thanks.

well, for whenever we stop being in infectious hellworld, anyways.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I've been watching arin hanson/egoraptor's unboxing streams as they're pretty relaxed and good for background watching. I decided to buy some series 21 packs since I found a guy with boxes for 80, someone told me not to buy boosters but I'd already bought them by that point.

A: were foils always this common, this is ten packs in. In the Urza block when I played they were like...every six or more packs I think.
B: that ugin is super valuable, isn't he? That's the one that basically covers what I paid for the box and not some alternate version right? If so, hell yeah

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Reik posted:

Yeah, cardkingdom has that foil ugin up for like $90 right now, get them in double sleeves before they curl.
I ordered some sleeves too but they haven't come yet, unfortunately. At least it's snug and safe in my box of rares for now. But hey, cool, free buncha random new series cards to go with my wildly archaic collection because of that fella, and even got a regular version in the rest of that box.

I'm more surprised at the rarity of full art cards, even rarer than foils in this box. I think I got two total, one being the ugin, the other being a massacre wurm. Can any card be full art, or only specific ones?

Framboise posted:

Arin's pretty new to magic all things considered. Dude's super rich from Game Grumps though and opened a box of Urza's Saga a little while ago.
Yeah I saw that one. He's really smart to do this now, because people throw money at him every stream, basically subsidizing his habit. I think the last stream he did he got like 800 bucks in donations while opening two booster boxes.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
That karn artwork could be esily fixed to be less awkward if hi hand positions were slightly different, like if his upturned wrist was downward instead. That's basically my only complaint about it and it's nice that at least one of the characters from the weatherlight saga ended up not having the Worst Bad End In History

I red the entire book series of that along with the Urza books where they go and destroy the original phyrexia in like, cosmic gundams and all die in the process

Even as a kid I was like "these books seem super hosed up for something generally aimed at children To Sell Cards"

At the start it's a wacky adventure on a flying boat, hooray, avast!" and then by the end of it almost every single crew member has been slaughtered in the most gruesome, cruel ways, are traumatized and have crippling ptsd forever, or are just like "gently caress alllllll this I'm out"

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Well then. I stopped after Gerard kicked the bucket or whatever the climactic final battle of the entire weatherlight saga was, guess it was an all-consuming Bad End

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

fadam posted:

I love that new Bob lmao

👏 More 👏 Stupid 👏 Looking 👏 Art
post your favorite and least favorite MTG artists

favorite: ron spencer

least favorite: drew tucker

unrelated to those, I love the art for Tetravus

it is an absolute nonsense creature and also sucks, but I love it. I also just noticed it's got eyes all over it, which I couldn't make out on the original card because they were too tiny

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Wait Christopher Rush died?! gently caress! Next to ron spencer, he is up there for my favorite mtg artists :smith:

Owlbear Camus posted:

Back in the 90s I had a Merfolk deck and really dug the art on Merfolk Assassin by Dennis Detwiller.

I am a sucker for art that has a sort of "narrative flow" to it and draws you in to imagine the "story" going on. Who was in the boat? Was this business or personal for this merman?

Even baked in some synergies to get some use out of his weird niche ability.

I follow the artist on Twitter because he's also one of my fave RPG writers, and he recently did a redux version which may be better "technically" excecuted but loses some of the comic-booky charm of the original:

Gimme all your "thing in background with goofy motherfucker mean-muggin' the camera" cards like merfolk assassin

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
apologies for the "haul post", but I got around to opening the other two booster boxes I had picked up alongside the first. Are these fairly indicative of the outcomes of a typical booster box nowadays? the mythics/rares and any foil mythics/rares shown, not the foil commons/uncommons.

one box was a loving banger with the foil borderless ugin and a regular ugin as well, as well as terror of the peaks, full art massacre wurm, among others(and like 4 of that adorable dog card that's a beagle in armor happily charging to the rescue). then a seemingly decent box with a non-foil ugin and some borderless foils, and a third fairly nondescript box.

Getting three Massacre Wurms makes me want to make a deck around them, plus they're creepy as hell.

and each box had about a booster's worth of foils, which is nicer than the like, 3 foils you'd get in the booster boxes when I was playing during urza block. though I think I liked the way those foils looked better(outside of the new ones that incorporate the foil aspect into the card art itself, like the one where it's a screaming face and his entire mouth and eyes are just all foil)

I'm the sort of person who will buy a lego set and immediately build something other than the instructions say, using only the parts in that set. I would do similar things with magic cards; only buy boosters and trade for anything I wanted to put in my decks from other people in the game store rather than go buy singles, not that I could afford them. it was a different beast though, since ebay wasn't really a big thing yet and so the LGS was the only reliable source for rares, which were invariably pricey. 15 dollar Emperor Crocodile, anyone?

Thinking I'll sell the three Ugins and come out with a sizeable collection for comparatively little. Anything else I should offload, or are just the Ugins worth selling?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Bust Rodd posted:

Everything about this sucks, from the insane perspective warping to the bloated Rob Liefield thighs to the impossibly stupid idea of dog armor, I hate this set lol... too bad PawBlade is the only fun standard deck right now. At least I can play with Winota somewhere.
no that dog rules and is going to save the day

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Question for those who've sold single cards before: what's your typical method of shipping them? For stuff like the foil borderless ugin I'd actually ship it in a proper small box, but would like, a card in a sleeve sandwiched between 2-3 layers of cardboard in an envelope suffice as protection for shipping more mundane singles/playsets?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
ah, cool. this is the first time I've ever sold magic cards online before and I rarely venture into SA-Mart, makes sense there'd be a thread for it. :v:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I don't think I've ever been more owned in my entire life than when I just opened a core 2021 collector's booster, got a borderless sporeweb weaver and directly behind it was a borderless foil sporeweb weaver and then a borderless foil cultivate

in another thread I had alluded to doing something stupid. that stupid thing wasn't buying 3 booster boxes of core 2021, but rather buying a box of core 2021 collector's boosters. well, at least the (mostly garbage) cards I got are real pretty, and in the end if I sell everything I did get worth a drat from it, I can recoup about ~80% of what I paid.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
thanks to the goon who linked the SA-Mart MTG thread, I made a post with a bunch of the things I'm looking to sell if anyone's interested. Aside from an Invasion Foil Phyrexian Altar, it's all Core 2021 stuff.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Ciprian Maricon posted:

Man coming back to the game after years is wild.

I imagine this has been discussed to death, but the power creep of the last 4 years is absolutely insane. I think some of the current standard decks could probably beat some of the legacy decks from when I was regularly playing. I'm looking back at decks I used to love to play like Modern Jund and its just... utterly unplayable now, it would lose to any deck in standard. Just lmao at a card like Inquisition or Thoughtseize being any good in this new world of "every single card is card advantage and a threat stapled together" everything has value now its nuts.

I'm sure if you've kept up or played the entire time its not as noticeable but its wild.

I was having a discussion with a friend on steam about current magic and how stuff that was hot poo poo back when I played is now cold diarrhea in a dixie cup. Like this guy:

it would be in basically every green deck I faced back then but now there's untold amounts of cards better. or say, Serra Angel used to be a decent card I would still see in general play sometimes in my LGS back then, and I found what is basically That But Way Better in just the core 2021 set alone, I'm sure there's plenty of other examples of simply obsolete cards that were once iconic.

Like, how many truly, horrendously terrible cards you would never, ever use and would actively work against you come out each set nowadays? Where are my Wood Elementals? Where are my Sorrow's Paths? Everything I'm seeing in these newer sets are just too...decent! it disgusts me.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
wood elemental is my absolute favorite terrible card btw

armageddon yourself, sacrificing UNTAPPED forests(meaning not the ones you used to cast it) to get a mediocre green creature with no abilities

just perfection in failure.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I like this. not all robots need to be sad.

https://twitter.com/CubeApril/status/1286675237539651586

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
question, I checked the TCG guide on card condition, but this foil Phyrexian Altar I have has some kind of weird texturing(I don't know if I'd even call it that, but it's this unevenness on the reflection when held in the light) on it that is only visible when held at a specific angle with light reflecting off of it, otherwise looking totally normal, it might be something that can be cleaned off but I don't trust myself to clean the card without damaging it. The backside has what looks to be some light wear on the edges, would this be considered lightly played?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

PhyrexianLibrarian posted:

Probably yeah, foils tend to get a clouding effect over time, but I've never tried cleaning it. Condition depends on the site you're on, I've noticed that people on Deckbox and Cardsphere are super nit-picky about condition. Unless it literally came out of a pack and into a sleeve, someone will complain about it not being NM.

Nowadays I always send a picture first.
alright thank you, sucks about the clouding thing. well hopefully I can crack like 110 bucks for it.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
these cards that replace the token slot in the core 2021 boosters that are just shilling MTG Arena are completely worthless and I can trash them right

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Yawgmoth posted:

If they have a code on them you can PM the code to me and I will be very thankful.

if there's a code on here somewhere have at it, and let me know what the hell it would be if there is one

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Paul Zuvella posted:

i cant believe I need to say this but its literally just an ad
can you please try posting without your unnecessary penchant for being a prick.

anyways, it's what I figured, just wanted to make sure it was safe to chuck'em. sucks that it eats up a slot something useful might otherwise be.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Yawgmoth posted:

Oh yeah that's just an ad. Sometimes packs have a code at the bottom, it looks like xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx at the bottom that is for a pack of cards in Arena. I think they only come in the FNM prize card packs, but they usually look just like those ad cards but with the code at the bottom.
yeah, I saw similar cards with codes in GIS, a shame they stopped doing that with these I guess.

uggy posted:

It’s definitely the I can’t believe I have to explain this and it’s not a dick move to tell somebody that when they clearly couldn’t critically think through whether or not an ad actually had a code on it. Like goddamn
they never used to be in packs when I played before, so coming back and getting outright ads with no other use every few boosters is a bit jarring. it doesn't take much to not be rude when pointing it out. just remove the first bit of his post and presto, not rude!

The Klowner posted:

I have some bad news for you about every single poster in this thread
you're okay in my book. and someone with an oglaf av is always trustworthy.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
yawgmoth's av, not yours. anyways

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

fadam posted:

I would argue that determining the value of a piece of cardboard with nothing on it but an advertisement isn't the sort of thing that requires historical context. Let me know if you want me to edit that to be nicer.
I await your errata, thank you.

Jabor posted:

I only (used to) buy singles because the pack model of distribution is insanely predatory and these new packs just ramp that up.

At the very least, they should be age-restricted to avoid preying on children, and in fact not sold at all anywhere children are invited to play.
stick'em with the lotto tickets and cigarettes.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
all of the red cards here are revised except the shivan dragon which is unlimited, right? the coloring is deeper on the shivan so I want to make sure it is actually unlimited and not another revised card.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Entropic posted:

You're correct, the dragon is Unlimited.

A good way to tell is to look at the artist credit line. In Revised, the artist credit is bottom-justified against the lower edge of the card frame; in Unlimited it's centred between the textbox and the bottom of the frame.
right, right, the artist thing was an identifier I had heard of but forgot. thanks!
cool, thanks. revised/unlimited was the unfamiliar one, since unlimited were so rare even when I was a kid compared to revised.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

wow, those look immaculate. I don't have physical cards anymore but mine definitely looked way rougher than that like 20 years ago.
yeah I'm also surprised at the condition of these largely being LP or better, but I think just from years of sitting in a shoebox getting jostled against each other slightly a lot of them have some surface wear of some sort even if they don't seem to have been played much. Much of the box is unfortunately land cards, though I did find a Copy Artifact in there and a bunch of basic rares like lord of the pit and the like.

Dysgenesis posted:

Another interesting thing about revised cards is that the card frame is not bevelled whereas unlimited, edgar and fourth all were. Not something you can really see in your picture but it's easy to see in person. Take a look at the scryfall page https://scryfall.com/search?as=grid&order=released&q=%21%22Shivan+Dragon%22&unique=prints

Edit - just the outer border of the card frame. The art and text boxes were still bevelled.
Interesting, bouncing back and forth between these two, it's extremely apparent:

https://scryfall.com/card/3ed/177/shivan-dragon
https://scryfall.com/card/2ed/175/shivan-dragon

the beveled style is much better, while revised is almost gross and washed out. like, the revised cards I'm flipping through right now all LOOK like they have wear and tear even if they're mostly in great shape because of the weird washed out-ness. having the bevel also just makes the card look better style-wise. neat to look back and compare them, and it's a shame they didn't stick with the unlimited colorings, I like that shade of red more than what they went with.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

kalvanoo posted:

what sets are the lands from
it's all Revised, with a sprinkling of...Fallen Empires and The Dark, weirdly. so there was a single Unlimited card(shivan), like 20 The Dark cards, maybe 40 Fallen Empires, and about 500 Revised.

There was a second shoebox with a bunch of yugioh cards in it that I have literally zero idea about, and I glanced in there and there's a stack of magic cards, so guess I'll flip through those. I love digging through stuff like these and not knowing what decade anything will be from, though sitting on top are these "archenemy" oversized MTG cards that look like the old Vanguard cards wizards tried out ages ago with...I want to say Tempest or Stronghold maybe? Those were absolutely nuts. Gerrard made your max and starting hand size 3, but you drew two cards a turn. Another one doubled your starting life and let you...I think it was sacrifice creatures for mana? interesting idea but they killed it super fast.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
barf, the shoebox full of cards that I hadn't gone through was a total bust for magic cards. I saw the archenemy cards and an island in there and figured there was more, but nope, that was it. buncha pamphlets from a variety of magic sets but I guess those cards were in another box that wasn't at the yard sale.

like a thousand yugioh cards though, including a bunch of things like blue eyes white dragon that I remember from the show/infinite memes, but I know almost literally nothing about the card game beyond the show

change my username to Lord of D

this yugioh poo poo is like if every set was half Unglued. and the design of the card borders makes every single card look damaged. ew.

Entropic posted:

How in gods name did Ikoria sell at best-ever levels when it came out during a period when paper magic basically doesn’t exist?

I’ve yet to touch a single physical Ikoria or M21 card.
people are definitely buying them anyways despite the quarantines and business closures, and in large quantities to boot:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Magic-Core-Set-2021-M21-Booster-Box-MTG-NEW-FACTORY-SEALED/274429140149
https://www.ebay.com/itm/MTG-MAGIC-THE-GATHERING-CORE-SET-2021-NEW-FACTORY-SEALED-box-36-packs-Ships-NOW/293608767905
https://www.ebay.com/itm/MTG-Core-Set-2021-Collector-s-Booster-Box-Factory-Sealed/333638343620
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Magic-Core-Set-2021-M21-Collector-Booster-Box-12-Packs-MTG-SEALED-PRESALE-7-3/184282020184

there was another for core 2021 booster boxes that had 1100+ sold. it looks like core 2021 booster boxes are shooting up in price too, for weeks they were 85ish and now the cheapest ones are like 110.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
ah. well. I found the magic cards. they were in another box, under the box that had the shoebox of yugioh cards. I've been cleaning lately, as you can tell.

time to get digging, I suppose. grabbed a handful and there's 9th edition, some icon that looks like a candle, nemesis, a shuriken icon, revised, 4th edition, an icicle icon, mercadian masques, a lantern-looking icon, two different types of fancy 3-point star set icons, an hourglass icon, a scales icon, basically a big ol' melting pot of different sets mixed together it looks like.

hopefully folks don't mind these sorts of posts.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Bust Rodd posted:

Physically shuffling your deck and tapping your lands and activating your creatures feels better than clicking a mouse 60 times.
seeing the actual reactions from opponents in person can be pretty fun too rather than just text or voice chat

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

an_mutt posted:

from memory: I don't know the candle; Betrayers of Kamigawa (shuriken); Coldsnap (icicles); Saviours of Kamigawa (lantern); dunno the stars (Portal?); Time Spiral (hourglass); Judgement (scales)

if you find some cool stuff then :justpost:
I feel like I got trolled by a yard sale because it was a shoebox jam packed with 95% commons and 5% uncommons. :v:

that's most of it. The "candle" I think is a cathedral after a closer look. There's like 20 of every common from the cathedral icon and 3-pointed icon stacks.

Unless there's a third box I also forgot that has all the rares and such in it, that's all she wrote I think.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
cool, thanks everyone!

There's hundreds of Signets in there, and those seem to be worth 75 cents to a buck a pop and they're all in great shape, so hey, it's not a total bust. plus I've got a big ol' pile of commons, often at least 4 of each from a bunch of different sets now to add to my own collection, so that's cool.

If y'all would like, I can break out the actual for real longboxes from when I played, I really don't remember what I kept from back then so it might be interesting to pop through those. Pretty sure I sold off anything of note years back during Money Troubles, but I'm sure there's some interesting stuff there.

There was my very first magic deck I ever bought's box that had a bunch of rares and stuff in it that I posted a while ago upthread, not sure if there's anything else like that but now I'm curious to find out.

edit: for gently caress's sake, I found another box.

welp, found some rares. not exactly what I expected...unglued rares. half of Big Furry Monster, Blacker Lotus, some timeshifted(purple icon, right?) cards, still diggin'. way more random than that common box though.

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Jul 27, 2020

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
gently caress yeah, Hornet Cannon. maybe not a good card, but I love the art. from what's shown to us it appears they load long hexagonal crystals into a cannon and through the power of Artifacts it shoots out an incredibly angry robot wasp. hell yeah

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Yiggy posted:

Unglued full art lands are a few bucks a pop so keep your eyes out for those.
sadly none of those, whole bunch of tempest/masques lands. a really weird box. a bunch of the newer stuff from the piles of commons shoebox from before, some the dark, a couple legends, some timeshifted, a smattering of unglued, just random poo poo. oh and four magmasaurs. there was also a whole bunch of random language cards, german Channel, chinese voltaic key, SCHWARZER RITUS(dark ritual), etc

here's most of anything that I thought was interesting that was in there. the autographed card, who knows if it's authentic or not.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Bugsy posted:

Cool rear end lead golem.
he is extremely unsatisfied with his lot in life.

sometimes, we are all Lead Golem.

edit: it's so stupid but I love that Phil Foglio had his artist credit changed to Claymore J. Flapdoodle for Unglued

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Hell yeah. Thank you commander for making some of these cards I have valuable.

edit: wait, they brought back Channel? huh, I dunno why that surprises me so much. I guess falling victim to the age old channel fireball/disintegrate combo as a kid made me think they'd never rerelease it but I suppose with how much faster magic games go now, it's not such a big deal?

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Jul 28, 2020